Black girls

Does anybody know of any black massage therapists besides Michelle and her sister?

I was told there are 2 "African" girls at 832 Notre Dame now. Apparently they use their feet a lot. 

On 8/19/2019 at 12:53 PM, Irishguy63 said:

Try 621 portage Ave

I had a massage there about a year ago, pretty sure i posted a review under their thread. Long story short, pretty good massage from a Cameroon girl, honestly the best conversation I ever had with a masseuse (and no I normally hate even basic chit chat with the girls because I just want to relax). However, signs everywhere in the room about no advances, extras, and any talk of that and the massage ends and no refund. Quite clear.

• Like 1

Yes I found it refreshing just to have a normal chat and not have a problem with them not understanding me or broken English.

Good massage as well. And no pressure of talking about tips or extras

5 hours ago, Greenback said:

What about white chicks?

It sucks...

White_Chicks-209366455-large.jpg

Has anyone seen the "African" girls at 832.

I tried to go there once but when I got there they told she was busy with someone else. So I left

To be honest the Black girl SP pool is shallow to non-existent in Winnipeg. If there were any enterprising young women I think they could corner the market offering something different ... maybe @Jdiamond should find some talent to join her amazing location. 

On 11/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, Trent4321 said:

If your looking for a MP then Joy at EB is worth a visit. Not a true massage but a fun session. 

Been over a year, but had multiple sessions with Joy at EB. Not as thick as I would like for a black girl but good looking. Every style at EV is different but she is into finishing in the tub, i.e. never getting to the table. Not shorting on time, just performing the extras in the tub. An interesting session. I miss Ebony from EB who was a bigger girl, who left the business.