I will be arriving in Montreal just in time to get the party started for Montreal Fetish Weekend. Fantastic condo centrally located downtown, just steps from the Metro. You can find all the information you need including pictures, reviews, rates, schedule and booking form on my website www.FEMDOMCANADA.com 

Advance Notice, a completed Booking Form and a Deposit are required to be accepted as a playmate and visit my playspace.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Domina Vivien Claire. Petite, Feminine, Delightfully Dominant.

Men, Women, Trans Gender, Non-Binary, Newbies - all welcome!

Let me be your Kink mentor. Your Hostess de BDSM. Let me introduce you to things you've never tried before. Things you've never told anyone else excite you.

No need to be nervous. We can start slow and simple or I am available for a completely vanilla sensual massage and my massage skills are way above average but my hourly rate applies regardless. No menu. I do not charge per item. All upfront, no surprises or upsells. Don't ask me about acronyms like GFE unless your ideal girlfriend spanks you for your impudent behaviour and sits on your head. You are the real star of our time together. It's your turn to dress up, be stripped, objectified and played with.

WANT A TASTE? FOLLOW ME >>>>

Twitter: DomVivienClaire

Instagram: Submit.to.Vivien.Claire

Facebook: MistressVivienClaire

Fetlife: Vivien_Claire

officemakeupwtext.jpeg

sSYqoUj.jpeg

tumblr_poxzqzjBNW1vw9p17o1_1280.jpg

herecomestrouble.jpg

584c601de917c05846cddeedc886536f.jpg

XUA9eWY.jpeg

E6SM3A0.jpeg