Why Do Some SP's? Fake Book Others?Copy From Others?

Well,This is a Subject I'd like to bring up! Yes, of course.. I've heard of this happening, but still don't understand it. 

Do some really have the "Time" and take the Time to sit there, and Fake book other Sp's. I know this goes on, especially with "Travelling Sp's". The Locals (some) Will Actaully do this. I Keep an Eye Opened For This, of course. Mind you nothing is 100% Fool Proof! In my Opinion, it's Quite "Petty... Child Games".

Example: I Seem to Have Certain Contacts.. That I didnt Add... Real Names and info.. Too. 🤔.. 

I Actually just Laugh.. It's very Interesting how some "Will Go That Extra Mile" 😏... 

Also, What I don't understand....

Is Why Some Sp's.. Will Try To Copy... Ad's, "Titles" ... from Others. 

Some of These "Titles" have been used by Some Sp's For a Long Time! And ... Yes... In my Opinon .. Those Certain Titles are "Theirs"! 

Shaking My Head! I Don't Get It, understand it, it's Petty! 

Does There have to be "Drama" all the Time! 

Thinking Nobody Will Notice This! (Anyone that has a head on their Shoulders... Notices It) 😏.. 

We Are All In This Hobby Together! Weather one is "Seeking Services" or "Offering Services" ... We are in this Together! 

🙄... Some People's Children.. Lol.

Any Thoughts... Any Opinions?

xoxo's 💋  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Unfortunately some women do not outgrow the high school bitch phase as I am sure some men and women don't outgrow the bullying stage. Sad way to live your life!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The Funny Part is they are "Outing Themselves" (some cases) .. I'm not sure if it's .. "Funny or Sad"! 

We Deal With Enough of this, Without the "Extra"... (They Know that, as They Would be Dealing with it too). 

Maybe, They Should Put That "Extra Effort, Going That Extra Mile" To a Differnt Use! 🤔.. 

Shaking My Head! 

Edited by katie
Correction
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fake bookings and steeling ads is so yesterday 😂 

But new comers to the scene don't know that we experienced providers have seen it all before😜 and have a 6th sense about these things..oh and technology hahaha  to figure out fakes and copycats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All they really need to do is establish themselves as "real, dependable and truthful" to be successful. Bringing down other ladies does not get the desired effect in the long run. Let's face it....what is the percentage of happy regulars vs newbies? That speaks volumes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Let's Rephrase that... "Try To Bring Down" ... Which Doesn't Work Most Times. Although, In the End... Only Hurting Themselves.. In one way or another. 

Be Truthful, Honest, Just Be Yourself! Why Pretend to be Someone Your Not.  

You Cant Fake You.. Being Youself.. Will Show! 

Is it Jealously, it is Envy, Do they feel Threaten, Is it Competition... Or Is it.. Plain and Simple .. The Person They Are.. 🤔.. 

Im Not Going to lose Any Sleep, over These Petty Games... I'm Still not Certain if it's Funny.. or Sad.. 

Maybe, it's a Bit of Both!

We See This, We Hear it.... It Will Never Go Away.. (I know that).. 

It Gets Old.... Technology gets better everyday.... 

"There's No Competition... on Being Yourself"! 

xoxo's 💋

Exactly. We are all so very different and each man has his "type" or seeks out someone of interest to him to see. 

Tying the rest of us up with useless fake bookings etc...won't necessarily send him right to the perpetrator of this childish prank.

• Like 1

I don’t worry about what other SPs are doing because everyone has their own way of doing business whether I approve or not.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes..very true. Although the games that's played does hurt in the long run... Weather it's known or not. ;).. 

Child's Play it is! :) 

• Thanks 1

Finding this a bit late, but unfortunately their tactics DO work 😞  In Alberta, nobody will tour to Edmonton because of this practice.  I know of several girls who went there with over 5 pre-bookings. Every single one of them no showed.  One very fine lady spent a lot to book an incall, travel, etc.  Thought she was going to be super busy.  One person showed up.

So now Edmonton gets to have their local providers and THAT'S IT!  The city has been basically blackballed by all the touring ladies.

Does this help the local ladies?  Likely NOT.  The gents have just taken to travelling out of town for variety.  Calgary IS only 3 hours away, after all 😉

Lethbridge had similar issues, although only one lady was doing that there and they figured out who it was and called her out, banned from boards, etc.

It's really too bad they don't spend the time improving their own business, instead of trying to destroy everyone else's.

• Thanks 2