I am curious. Do men over 40 prefe girls under 25 or......

Well, it depends a bit on the maturity of the mind and a person's presence in a room...I like younger women, but not under 25...between 28 and 38

As a guy well past 40, and I use the word "generally" very liberally, I prefer women over 25 - YMMV

I once heard many years ago from a famous source and I can't remember the source, who said that men shouldn't "date" women younger than half their age plus ten years......

Musings from a single (again) guy who is into emotional maturity...(OK sensitive breasts drive me crazy as well)

I'm like Gentleman 11, my age range for ladies is 25 up.

I'm fifty, thats my comfort zone

And no way will I see a 18-19 year old teenager...at that age, for me, just way too young

RG

My personal opinion is that 28-35 seems to be the preference for most male hobbyists who actually spend money. I say this mostly based on my experience dancing in strip clubs.

I know many women seem to think that as they age they will lose their income earning potential, but I'm 26 and I believe my best years are yet to come!

At 26 I feel very privileged that I have "real life" experience, a university degree, and a level of maturity and intellect that I couldn't have offered my clients at 18-21. At the same time, I still have that hot teenage body. It's the best of both worlds! I love being 26!

women over 35. Do boys under 25 prefer women over 35 or girls under 25

Sacha

Personally, I prefer over 35..;)

I'm over 40 and prefer ladies over the age of 21 and up even above 55 if she is still young at heart. I always wanted to try a woman 20 years over my age.

I'll be 39 this year...but my lifestyle is more like I'm 25...clubbing, parties, etc (I run an internet business aimed at twenty-something females)...so I really prefer girls in the clubbing range, 22 - 29...although it depends on how hot the SP is, and the services I may want I from an SP on a given night...nothing's set in stone after all...!

This is a very interesting thread. I am over 40 and I have a very diverse group of visitors form 20 year olds to 60's and beyond.

I have noticed age, at least for me doesn't come into play much. I believe its just a good matching of personalities, wants and chemistery.

I have always been drawn to older women be it in private life or Cerbville. I find "older women" to be more mature and down to earth...they know who and what they are and I am attracted to it. I love being able to converse with the lady I am seeing/dating, etc. If we can not carry on a conversation then there is no connection for me and therefore no enjoyment. There are few things in this world sexier than a woman who knows how to carry herself!

Maturity, knowledge and sophistication are not things that can be collected, packaged, and sold if they were the inventor would be wealthy beyond his/her wildest dreams.

This is a very interesting thread. I am over 40 and I have a very diverse group of visitors form 20 year olds to 60's and beyond.

I have noticed age, at least for me doesn't come into play much. I believe its just a good matching of personalities, wants and chemistery.

I agree. Personality and chemistry if very important. This helps big time to create a relaxed, exciting natural flow to an encounter. Whether it is great conversation or great sex. Age is not really a factor for me at all. Sense of humor in my case is pretty important too.

I find this site to really help develop connections and attractions prior to ever meeting, no matter the age, which is a wonderful thing ! In my opinion.

I started hobbying as soon as I reach the age of 40 as I found it hard to pick up 19 year olds from dance bars when I was telling them I am 40 (big difference between 39 and 40 lol). My lifestyle is like 20 to 25 year olds though and I feel that age too. I like partying, dancing, kissing and hugging and can emotionally relate to girls half my age (19 to 21). I have strong phycical and emotional attraction to ladies between 19 to 25 and to the best of memory about 99.5% of the approximate 200 ladies that I have dated as hobbyist in past three years have been in that age range. They seem to be having good time too.

It is so hard to generalize as everyone knows we can have exceptions in any demographic. I do like a woman with a sense of confidence and maturity about her. Ideally it is also good if they have a sense of society, community, and the world we live in. I'm not looking for a Jeopardy partner but someone who I can have an intelligent conversation with is part of the experience for me.

That usually then points to someone over 25, but again exceptions do exist. I'm in the +40 camp so at time I've seen someone under 25 and felt the difference in age. So if I had a general range it is probably 25-35. But all are welcome in the den.

Cub

I guess I'm the od man out.

I'mm 55 and I perfer younger than 25, or at least young bodies, like the older minds though.

I've seen ladies from 19 to 40+ and age is not always the desciding factyor on a return visit.

Mb

I'm 26 myself and I tend to look for girls around that are within 5 or 6 years of me either way. I can do 21 or 32, but much younger than that and I feel like they are just too young, and older than that and I feel out of touch. Connection is important. But then again it goes for the kind of experience you want. Wanting a true GFE you are probably looking closer to your own age.

I'm 19, and I am more physically attracted to younger-looking women (there are 23 year olds who look 30 and vice versa), and I am emotionally attracted to playful, fun women, so there's no specific age range for that.

Interresting question Sacha. Actually I am a little suprised that more men havn't given an answer similar to the one I will give:

I like meeting women, I like to experience all sorts of ladies, ( sexually and non sexually), and I enjoy the variety that comes with all ages.

I am well into my middle ages and often find a lady of say 45 , comfortable(as long as she is at ease with her own sexuality, ie she doesn't want to compete with a young 20 something). A lady of 30 or 35 is frequently more dependable and fun. She knows what she can do, she knows the buisness, and she is interrested in her reputation. A younger lady, say 20 to 24, is a little edgy, but I like that uncomfortable feeling. She often doesn't give a shit about her reputation and can be quite undependable but adventurous with-in her own bounds(not yours).

Ladies between 24 and 30 are exactly a blend of the two age groups on either side of them. Almost as adventurous, and more willing to stretch their bounds, if we can make it interresting. Less dependable than they should be, often quite adventurous.

There is lots to enjoy in each of these groups. (less than 20 years is a little chancy for me. They really need to have a boyfriend or two first to help them understand their own sexuality).

Ladies over 45 years. I'm open. As long as they have a good sexual appetite, we could try it.

All that said, I find the the ladies in Manitoba are maybe a little more mature in age than other places. They certainly are more honest about their ages. I tend to think that the working life of a lady in Manitoba is a little longer, especially compared to Toronto.

I know a lady that used to advertise her age in Manitoba as 31. She moved to T.O. and dropped 7 years from her ad. When I asked her what her real age is she told me the her Manitoba age was correct but ' everyone here lies' . For her it works easily. That was a year ago. I saw her last month, she could pass for 22 yrs. any day of the week. (lucky girl! well we could all use some luck, right).

In the end I prefer all ages, just don't give me attitude.....chicas

• Like 1

As someone pushing 50 (or being pushed around by 50), I prefer women ... or people, in general, over 35. The greatest sex organ is still the brain, and it takes years to come into full control.

Not that I would know.