I am curious. Do men over 40 prefe girls under 25 or......

I have always been drawn to older women be it in private life or Cerbville. I find "older women" to be more mature and down to earth...they know who and what they are and I am attracted to it. I love being able to converse with the lady I am seeing/dating, etc. If we can not carry on a conversation then there is no connection for me and therefore no enjoyment. There are few things in this world sexier than a woman who knows how to carry herself!

Maturity, knowledge and sophistication are not things that can be collected, packaged, and sold if they were the inventor would be wealthy beyond his/her wildest dreams.

im more along these lines as well but its more of a moody thing thing in terms of seeing/dating a lady.

Im generally attracted to older ladies as well but sometimes the personally of a younger lady might dictate my endeavors.

I must admit that I tend to see younger ladies, but that's only because I haven't connected yet with more mature ladies that I'm interested in seeing. Of course, by doing so, I'm probably missing out on some really great experiences! I have to give this some more thought for my next trip to town.

well I'm a senior citizen and still very attracked to gals in their later twenties and all the way up to my age. My hobbying is a physical attraction first and age isn't that important. If I like the look of you and you have a good reputation I'll try getting together with ya to see if we click on other levels. But for my money I want HOT first and that to me is a pretty face and nice figure over 25.

What does age have to do with it, I am not looking for a a LTR. It all depend on what type of mood I am in, some times it someone my age, other time is a little older, other times a little younger. There is no specific age range I look at to hobby, the only requirements I look for is that I find the lady attractive, she sound like fun and has a couple of good recos.

I am over 40, I prefer 2 ladies on here one is 21 and the other is over 25.

If I could have a preference i would prefer a lady over 30 who is mature as the 21 and the one over 25.

Edited by E.D. man

I agree with Jughead. It does not matter their age, just as long as I find them attractive and they are fun. I am not over 40, but would think I am missing out on some great potential experiences if I limited the age range of the girls I decide to see.

What does age have to do with it, I am not looking for a a LTR. It all depend on what type of mood I am in, some times it someone my age, other time is a little older, other times a little younger. There is no specific age range I look at to hobby, the only requirements I look for is that I find the lady attractive, she sound like fun and has a couple of good recos.

Exactly!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest K****r De**xe

THis is great question Sacha and one that has lots of diverse answers and not one that is absolutely bang on. INHO its really depends on the individuals on both sides. Some men prefer younger woman others prefer a mature woman for the obvious reasons.The same can hold true for the SPs depending on their preferences and maturity. Chemistry is the key and if it is there no matter what the age it can be the best experience for each other. Personally I prefer a woman with maturity and experience no matter what the age......

As a mature provider at 50, I can tell you that most guys who come to see me are 35 and up, however I do yet the occasional visitor in his 20s who wants to try the older woman experience.

My oldest client was in his late 70s, the youngest being 19.

Interestingly enough, what my answer would have been when I began may have changed to some degree.

For me, virtually all of the women here are younger than I, and my thoughts had always been that my preference would have been women from at the very least 30+.

Perhaps it is the "robbing the cradle," image that I have.

I have found though that maturity is NOT solely a function of a chronological age. Maturity is the way that one conducts themself, the way that they are knowledgeable about a variety of things and just having the wisdom of life experiences behind you. That is the maturity that I like.

Based on that definition of maturity I have met some women under that 30 number who have been very mature and great to meet.

As with most things, there is no black and white answer for me, and I still smile every time I see the word mature used by women over 30. If THEY are defining themselves as mature at 30, then what then am I, being a LOT older than that? And I feel like a kid!

Variety is great, and everyone will have their own preferences and biases based on their backgrounds and experiences.

Guest O** S**l

I am in my 60s now and I find I more comfortable initially with ladies in their late 30s and older, but I have experienced exceptions and had some wonderful encounters with ladies in their 20s. Some ladies in their 20s are very mature and some ladies in their 40s are not. That's why I have no actual hard and fast rules with regard to age as it depends very much upon her. I keep on open mind on this issue.

It's not really an age thing but more about connecting with someone you find attractive. It can happen with anyone and that's what makes this hobby so great.

• Like 1

All the clients I meet like "em"young lol.. Maybe it is because were more nieve. I always wonder what age preferences go best together. I myself do not like to meet younger men as their more immature, and full of s**t...

I love women who are under 25 AND over 35 ... and all points in between!

ie, age means little to me, it's the person who makes it a great encounter or not. I will say the more mature ladies USUALLY provide a more consistent service but there are always exceptions with both younger and older.

This is a refreshing message, thanks ladies and gentlemen!

I feel and look better than I ever have, and know that I am a much better, sexier, companion than I could have been in my early twenties. Experience is priceless. (And fun!)

Experience is priceless. (And fun!)

My sentiments exactly. I'm in my early thirties and while I still have a youthful look, I have a lot of experience under that garter belt. So right now I have the best of both worlds.

I know guys here who only see those new and young girls and once they hit a certain age, say 25, they won't see them anymore. As a enarly 20 something woman I did not know what the hell I was doing sexually. Now I'm more comfortable in my own skin and I think most men can appreciate that. They reap the benefits!!

As an older gentleman, I too prefer women at least 25 years old. Although, even then that's pushing it. It really depends on the maturity of the woman. Women between 25-35 tend to be more aware of what they want, and more vocal about it as well. IMHO, they tend to be more confident of themselves.

I am 38, and prefer girls in the 19-26 age range..less hang ups, a little wilder...clubbing age range

My rule of thumb is that the ladies can't be any younger than any of my kids or it's just plain creepy. So the minimum is 24-25 years old and my preference is over 30. Nothing's sexier than a woman who knows what to do and how to do it!

• Like 1

I am over 40 and just love women in general but at the end of day you just can't beat experience and there is not anything sexier than a secure woman that knows what she wants, likes and how to please a man regardless of her age xox