Prospects Demanding Face Pics

Hello folks :)

Just wondering how many other ladies run into this?  I've tried to explain that for my privacy and security, I don't just send my face to strangers. For some reason, they don't get that.  I've even said they can come on here and ask if I'm ugly, if they're that concerned. But no, in this selfie age, I'm expected to whip out a selfie to satisfy their demands.

#1, I can't.  I SUCK at selfies!  I'm Gen X and never mastered that art.

#2.  I won't!  I don't feel safe!  I don't need the uncertainty of my photo being attached to this line of work being circulated online.  I used to be naive and trusting.  No longer.  Halifax is a SMALL town, and I just can't take that risk.

Am I just being paranoid?  I know I just lost a client because I refused to buckle.  But then, if they won't negotiate on this detail, what else may they not be negotiable on?  I even said I'd meet them for coffee or similar if it was that big an issue.  

Thanks for any honest feedback.

Raquel

• Like 9

I think it's the era that we are in, that many people into this hobby expect the "shopping experience" to be much easier, forgetting that this isn't like browsing on Amazon. 

Of course, like everyone else on both sides of this equation, we want to know as much as we can about the other person before meeting, to both feel more comfortable and safe.  But at the same time, for me anyway, there is something to be said for the mystery and expectation that leads up to the first meeting.  

A note to the rest of the local dudes looking to meet someone in the industry.   Take some time, have a real conversation prior to meeting.   It will go a long way to making everyone involved more comfortable. 

I also do not post face pics for discretion and will never feel pressured to send any ... we dont ask to see their face lol

But if its that important then perhaps they should contact a lady that  is comfortable posting face pics

Its about having respect for each other

• Like 9

Ladies I am 100% with you on this one, ... well most of the time as well lol 😃

Definitely do not send face pic’s if not comfortable, no John should be expecting one, let alone demanding for one.

If if he can’t respect you for this, what other disrespect will he have for you ... that’s my two cents ...

Peace out ... 🤓

• Thanks 1

You have enough recommendations on here and by willing to meet you did way more than what is expected. Sounds like a headache waiting to happen.

Discretion is just smart from a business and personal perspective.  Those who wish to know more related to your looks can, as others suggested, read reviews and ask others for personal comments.  It is your life and it needs to make sense to only you.  Those who respect that will make the effort to read reviews and then enjoy the pleasure of your company.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Raquel Brooks said:

Hello folks 🙂

Just wondering how many other ladies run into this?  I've tried to explain that for my privacy and security, I don't just send my face to strangers. For some reason, they don't get that.  I've even said they can come on here and ask if I'm ugly, if they're that concerned. But no, in this selfie age, I'm expected to whip out a selfie to satisfy their demands.

Raquel

Hi Raquel,

Do they ask selfies because they want to know how you look like, or because they want confirmation that you are "real", that they're actually texting the woman they're going to see and not some random dude that might or might not be dangerous, or someone that looks nothing like the pics posted online?

Because I understand the concern about being scammed, or being put in a risky situation. If a pic is requested for that reason,  surely there are alternate ways of reassuring the guy, while protecting your privacy. Like a selfie (not face selfie) with a note, or a short video of your hand waving. And they might not understand that.

Of course, it could just be good old entitlement and they don't understand privacy/safety simply because they don't want to understand. 

Selfie age or not, I don't think you should be expected to send one on request. I sure wouldn't send one if asked by a provider, even if the risks are considerably lower for me.

• Like 1

Demand...Who are they to demand.  Guaranteed 99.9% of the time someone demands pics he just wants the pics for masturbation aids and has no intention of booking a date.  Sure he'll wrap it up in lines like "wanting to know how you look before he books" etc but he has no intention of booking.  Some ladies feel comfortable showing their faces, and some ladies don't, you need to do what is comfortable for you

Oh one more thing, you really never lost a client because you refused to buckle.  I'll guarantee he would never have booked a date with you to begin with, he just wanted a free pic (or two, or three).

And for those clients who say "I want to know what the lady looks like before I book a date" just consider seeing a companion the ultimate blind date (translation a first date with a companion is like the first three civilian dates in one😉)

I would recommend doing what you feel comfortable doing, not what some demanding guy passing himself off as a potential client tells you to do

My Two Cents

A Rambling

RG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Anyone who demanded I break the bariers I have up to protect myself, or try to get me to bend any of my limits would be ignored. I choose not to show my face either for good reason, and if anyone notices it here anywhere please let me know. Same goes for tattoos. I would see this behaviour as a huge red flag and choose to let that client go. He obviously will not respect you.

I also couldnt agree more with another comment that pointed put he could be a pic collector looking to get his rocks off. If the reviews here are not good enough for him then fuck that guy! Stick with the the gentlemen that understand your needs.  They have ZERO right to demand we put ourselves in an awkward situation for their verification.

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for your responses :)  Summer was very hard and inquiries I generally would have passed by I guess I gave too much time to.

That being said, I have paused my ad on Massage Republic for a while until the influx of students in the area have used up their extra money.  I'm finding this group to be the most difficult and have decided I will NOT see anyone under 30 unless they can be polite and respectful in their communications.

I will be posting my schedule on Lyla tomorrow evening, though :) 

Again, thanks for everything! ❤️

Raquel

• Like 2

You are not being paranoid. Whatever you choose to do for your safety and privacy is your choice and should be respected. If it's not, then they are not worth booking. My biggest thing would be, what boundary are they going to push next? 

If they are concerned about if you are real vs. scam. They haven't done their research. A quick google search (the same way they found us) with our name, or a reverse image look up will come up with any other platforms you are on. Some are not cheap to be on either. Plus your reviews, should give them enough comfort in booking. If they still aren't, IMO, we aren't going to connect. 

You are doing what is right for you. Stay strong and stick to your rules.  

Stephanie ❤️ 

• Like 1

The only times I requested face pics were for special occasions like a weekend getaway, an arrangement or meeting someone out of town.

I never ask for normal 30 to 60 min sessions with local ladies.

But this is just me. Up to both involved to privately come to an agreement on the subject.

On August 31, 2019 at 6:19 PM, BackCrack said:

no John should be expecting one, let alone demanding for one

Who's John?? 🤔

I'm Sorry "Backcrack" but, I don't "Refer to my Special Friends/Clients... As ""John's"""

St.George Street, "Streef Walkers" ....uses the Name "Johns"'.. 

Im Sorry but I have more Respect for Hobbyiest and Myself to use the "Word".. 

Just saying 😉.... 

Katie xoxo's 💋 

• Thanks 1

Clients .. Okay.. Special Friends.. Yep! 😘... 

Not "Johns" .. !! 

And Actually anyone that Asks ME For A Face Pic.. I DNR (Blacklist).... 

The one asking Forba "Face Pic".. Are they Willing to give a Face Pic,Address.. As that's what they would be getting from us..

Requesting Face Pic.. Is Breaking  the "Discretion" 

in my Opinion 😘

Edited by katie

Agree with you completely on the face pick issue. A "friend" does not charge another "friend" a fee to spend time with them. That was the only point I was making.

• Confused 1

On September 12, 2019 at 9:27 PM, vector61 said:

Agree with you completely on the face pick issue. A "friend" does not charge another "friend" a fee to spend time with them. That was the only point I was making.

Yes...okay, I understand your point now.. "vector61" 😉.. And your correct. Although, that is the Reason I say "Special Friends". In which, has a "Special Kind of Relationship together", "Special Meetings", "Special Circumstances", witch (in my opinion) is a "Special Friend". 

I realize everyone is Different, which is Great, Everyone Seeks Something Different. 

(The Name "John/John's... I'm just don't like. I have more Respect for you Gents/Men.... I won't use that word) 😘 

Back To the Topic... 

Asking For Face Pics .. Is a No No...in my books. .. Face is Hidden for Discretion Purposes.. Most times. 

xoxo's 💋

• Like 1

On August 31, 2019 at 2:24 PM, Raquel Brooks said:

Hello folks :)

#1, I can't.  I SUCK at selfies!  I'm Gen X and never mastered that art.

#2.  I won't!  I don't feel safe!  I don't need the uncertainty of my photo being attached to this line of work being circulated online.  I used to be naive and trusting.  No longer.  Halifax is a SMALL town, and I just can't take that risk.

Am I just being paranoid?  I know I just lost a client because I refused to buckle.  But then, if they won't negotiate on this detail, what else may they not be negotiable on?  I even said I'd meet them for coffee or similar if it was that big an issue.  

Thanks for any honest feedback.

Raquel

Raquel, you are far from being alone! 😘.. Asking for "Face Pics" happens almost everyday. Your Privacy and Security.. Yep. Weather they understand or not.. My Opinion..."I Don't Care, if they do or don't". If a Service Provider wants "Her Face" shown.... It wouldn't be Hidden in her pics. 

I Dont Negotiate Face Pics, I Don't Negotiation Restrictions. Yes, Raquel.. Your most likely right.. After he gets your face pic, he'll want something else, and something else after that! 

Raquel, you mentioned that you lost a Client.. Due to "Refusing To Buckle".. ""Good For You"! 😉 (My Opinion).. Would you really want him as a Client..:).. 

Be Super Careful meeting outside (Non Meeting) not all has your best Interest  at heart. 

PS: you asked for "Honest Feed back" lol... I Have No Tolerance For ones that "Negotiate Donations, Negotiate Restricions, Ask for "Face Pics, Boob Pics, Pussy Pics" .. My Privacy and Discretion".. 

Its gets Tiresome and makes me Pissy.. To be Honest. 😉..

DNR-Blacklist Them.. and Carry on.. And Don't Feel Bad about Doing it Raquel..  Never "Buckel" Girl.. Kisses your way 😘

• Like 1

Ok, I can not resist giving my opinion on both topics going on. 

1. Face pics.  I totally agree that for safety, discretion and privacy the use of face pics is totally at the discretion of the SPs. Also they usually have other ways for us to identify them, a tattoo, a piercing or other.

2. John's, clients or "special friends"

I abhor the use of the word John'. Heck in some circles they refer to toilets as John's. The word "client" is totally right. The ladies we visits are referred to as "providers" . therefore they provide a service that we the clients use. The term "special friends" I also find very acceptable. There are different kinds of friendship. I am still friend with people from school. I am friend with people on social media some of whom I have never met in person. So I would like to think that a lady with who I may spend several hours with is a friend. It is certainly much more pleasant to spend time and be intimate with a friend. Also even when not with them , this might be easier for me because in my short time as a hobbyist I have only seen three, they come up in my thoughts from time to time and I kind of hope it is reciprocal. So yes I think of them as special friends.

My long winded thoughts only! No one has to agree!

• Like 1

I have been encountering lots of potential friends requesting face photos & a lot of them deciding not to meet up with me because of my being uncomfortable to share. 
At one point in my life I have added face photos & photos with my tattoos showing but for my own safety I prefer to not do it now. 
It doesn’t mean a woman is unattractive & attempting to hide that from people, it’s just not all of us are courageous & comfortable sending something so personal to a stranger.  We all know what’s on the internet belongs on there forever! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

......  requesting face photos & a lot of them deciding not to meet up with me because of my being uncomfortable to share. 
 I prefer to not do it now. 
It doesn’t mean a woman is unattractive & attempting to hide that from people, it’s just not all of us are courageous & comfortable sending something so personal to a stranger.  We all know what’s on the internet belongs on there forever! 

Kimmy it takes courage and demonstrates courageousness to work in this business. Please know that you have and demonstrate both.

Just be you and don't be distracted from that. It drives me bonkers to hear of gents being reticent about screening. Can you imagine if the standard approach were to have clients provide a face pic/picture of driver's licence etc. to book an appointment? I just don't get it: Ladies I visit - I've viewed their pictures, read their blog, perused their website, been given their location and yet I show up at the door of their incall unknown to them and still they welcome me in and share intimacy. 

I'm hoping we can build lyla up to be a safe place for providers and clients alike and it's going to take some work.

Stay strong and stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I say if you wanna say my face sub to my onlyfans! But it’s weird when I get this request typically because I do show my face and am verified! Don’t let anyone pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do! It’s not necessary to show your face if you’re verified elsewhere. Also I ask them the same back when they ask me. I ask them for picture ID and if they refuse I ask them how they like it 😂