Recommendations Titles with Ethnicity

Does anyone else find it odd that the title of the recommendations often includes the ladies ethnicity (e.g. white, Asian, mixed)?  Is it automatically inserted from the data fields the reviewer fills in?  I understand identifying that in ads or even within the review as some people prefer to meet ladies of a specific ethnicity.  If it's meant to help the reader discriminate between what recommendations they want to read the title could include many other data points such as height, weight, hair colour, etc..  Personally I would rather see two separate categories for recommendations, one for SPs and one for MAs, or insert that into the title.  It doesn't matter to me as beauty comes in all shapes and colours.  In this time of acceptance, even embracing, of diversity it just seems odd to me.

• Like 3

This detail never bothered me. I suppose ethnicity is more in demand as we see in the numerous threads asking recommendations for ebony and Asian providers. As for separating SP and MA recos, I suppose it could be done. But other than for Ottawa, Winnipeg and Halifax where this website is popular enough, I'm not sure it's really worth it.

2 hours ago, WildTiger said:

Does anyone else find it odd that the title of the recommendations often includes the ladies ethnicity (e.g. white, Asian, mixed)?  Is it automatically inserted from the data fields the reviewer fills in?  I understand identifying that in ads or even within the review as some people prefer to meet ladies of a specific ethnicity.  If it's meant to help the reader discriminate between what recommendations they want to read the title could include many other data points such as height, weight, hair colour, etc..  Personally I would rather see two separate categories for recommendations, one for SPs and one for MAs, or insert that into the title.  It doesn't matter to me as beauty comes in all shapes and colours.  In this time of acceptance, even embracing, of diversity it just seems odd to me.

It is set up in the recommendation template (if that's the right term) that a lady's ethnicity is included.  Not meant to toot my own horn but I mentioned this in another thread (page 2)

Tell us what features are Missing or that you want?

Something I noticed in the recommendation section. When making a new recommendation the template has sections for website, email, phone etc, plus a drop down menu "Select Provider's Ethnicity" You can't (I just tried with two recommendations I posted today) leave it blank, you have to use that drop down menu or otherwise the recommendation won't get posted. But the second thing is that once filled in if you look at the page of all providers' recommendations in a city it looks like part of the last name of the companion (look at the latest two ladies I reco'd in Toronto today, neither one has White as part of her last name)  

Is there anyway to just keep companions name in the main recommendation page of a city and all information from the template (website, email, phone, race etc)  gets included along with the recommendation once you open a specific lady's recommendation thread.

Thanks

A rambling

RG"

I don't know if this answers your question about ethnicity nor do I know if this "feature" is now gone from the reco template.  I certainly don't agree with the ethnicity included in the title of the recommendation but thats JMO

A rambling

RG

• Thanks 2

I'm with Greenteal on this one, ethnicity could be a search bar that some guys are looking for.  Myself I have no real preference on what ethnicity the lady is but more concerned about the experience.  I do agree about stating whether the lady is an MA or SP or hybrid.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, roamingguy said:

It is set up in the recommendation template (if that's the right term) that a lady's ethnicity is included.  Not meant to toot my own horn but I mentioned this in another thread (page 2)

Toot away RG.  It's nice to see that some of the suggestions were actioned.  :classic_smile:

Like I said, I just found it odd as part of the heading, not offensive.  And if it helps people in their search that's definitely not a bad thing.

• Thanks 1

Guest MontyChrista7

I find it uncomfortable filling that box out when posting an ad on leolist, for the same reasons you state. I wish our world would move forward. But I also know there are guys who are looking specifically for a certain type. Asian, ebony, Latina. I know it helps their search faster but I have had the same thought u have while filling that box out. It’s cringe to me but I understand. 

What's worse (speaking about Lyla) if you don't post the race in the template, you don't post a recommendation.  If someone is really interested in a recommendation they can click on it and open it up to read...the template would show all particulars there.  And how do we really know if race is the one "most important" (beyond name) looked for in reading a recommendation...maybe it's hair colour, age, eye colour etc etc etc. A reader should read the recommendation based on the fact it is a recommendation, if they need additional information (eg race) in the title line before they will read a recommendation there is something not right

That said, I really don't believe it is the reason for race being in the title line, I think it's just a glitch in the new Lyla format. I don't remember back in the old CERB/Lyla days having race in the title line.  And I believe (although not a computer expert) it is a glitch that can be fixed, it's just they haven't bothered to do so

A rambling from

RG (bald late 50s if I was in a post title LOL)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, roamingguy said:

What's worse (speaking about Lyla) if you don't post the race in the template, you don't post a recommendation.  If someone is really interested in a recommendation they can click on it and open it up to read...the template would show all particulars there.  And how do we really know if race is the one "most important" (beyond name) looked for in reading a recommendation...maybe it's hair colour, age, eye colour etc etc etc. A reader should read the recommendation based on the fact it is a recommendation, if they need additional information (eg race) in the title line before they will read a recommendation there is something not right

That said, I really don't believe it is the reason for race being in the title line, I think it's just a glitch in the new Lyla format. I don't remember back in the old CERB/Lyla days having race in the title line.  And I believe (although not a computer expert) it is a glitch that can be fixed, it's just they haven't bothered to do so

A rambling from

RG (bald late 50s if I was in a post title LOL)

RG, you forgot race and gender in your description, so I'm not sure if I should keep reading about what you are saying. lol, I agree.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

RG, you forgot race and gender in your description, so I'm not sure if I should keep reading about what you are saying. lol, I agree.

My knees in the shape they are no racing here LOL

And as a former Fat Bastard BBM kinda covers a few things doesn't it LOL

A morning rambling

RG 

• Like 1

We could go all day with the title tags like:

-Indy or under management.

-Private location or with others.

-Incall, outcall or both.

-Age group.

-Body type.

_...