Laura • White • LL

Finally stepped up and went and seen Laura and glad I did.

She is as advertised and has a great body. You can tell she is new but still she was very willing and receptive. Im sure this area will improve as she gets more relaxed and experience though and was a great time and I will see again.

Note: I asked if she'd be back but she said I dunno it's slow here. Go out and see her, YFL is the best agency we have here don't want them to stop coming lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks.  And I agree - YFL has treated us very well.  The issue I have is that their ladies have almost been too frequent (I know, I know - not really something I should be complaining about!).  But after summer's vacations, both time and $$$ are a bit short, so I'm not able to see all the ladies they send us.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one.  So it's too bad to hear things have been slow for Laura.  Hopefully things pick up.

• Thanks 1

I agree with all of GF4Real’s comments. Pictures and description are accurate, as usual. Service is full GFE. Location is a high end downtown hotel. English is good. 

• Thanks 1

Agree with Reddog2402 YFL has been coming to Halifax quite a bit this last month (my wallet has felt it) but it's been an enjoyable month!

Disagree with GF4Real and Biker Dude about how accurate her pics are! She is even better looking in person! But everything else they said is spot on!

• Haha 1

Had a great visit with Laura from YFL. Beautiful girl with a pretty smile and nice white teeth. Super hot body with nice curves and tan lines. Great conversationalist, articulate and smart. Sweet girl.

• Like 2

Had the pleasure of seeing Laura yesterday. Another gem from YFL -- body of a model and good attitude. One more great experience and memory to add to the bag before kicking the bucket! Do not miss her while she's here.

Also, thanks to YFL for bringing gems like her here. Go YFL! You're the best.

• Like 1

I can totally ditto all of the above. Saw her today and she is gorgeous, especially her splendid natural body. She has the perfect proportion and nice tan-lines too. Very friendly and easy going. Able and willing to please. I will definitely see this beautiful lady again when she is in town the next time. 

• Like 1

saw laura today, amazing experience, started with a great massage, made me feel very relaxed. beautiful quebec girl with an epic ass. yfl always delivers! very sensual, extremely tight and enjoyable

Edited by kewlio
  • Like 2

Laura is back this week. Again never disappointed with YFL! An hour with Laura has gotten better with every visit, this was number 4! 

• Like 1

Saw Laura yesterday. She is a real beauty. Her photos don't do her justice. Nice wide behind, narrow waste and perfect firm breasts. Pretty and personable. Great service. Great conversation. 

I'm thrilled anytime YFL sends someone Halifax's way, and Laura is another example of why that agency has such a stellar reputation. Her pictures are accurate, her face is gorgeous, and her curves are impeccable. Probably the nicest shaped bum I've ever seen in my years of hobbying, next time I'll probably request she wears gym pants. Service, as usual, was impeccable. 

I never have any complaints about YFL, just that some encounters are better than others, and Laura was a new benchmark, particularly that butt. Here's to hoping Rose comes back for a visit, and if YFL happens to read these, pretty please send Anais our way!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seen Laura again for first time since I posted first review and nothing but positives. Still comes off as a little shy but in a sexy way lol awesome all natural body with that great ass. Excellent experience again. I'm a scheduling nightmare due to when I'm in Halifax I'm here for work but YFL is always accommodating, simply the best agency. 

Ahhh….Laura….sweet Laura.

Laura is back in town for a couple of days and is not to be missed. Pretty with a smoking hot body, great skills and great service. She is smart and articulate. Quiet and reserved but once you get to know her she is a great conversationalist.

• Thanks 2

On 9/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, GF4Real said:

Finally stepped up and went and seen Laura and glad I did.

She is as advertised and has a great body. You can tell she is new but still she was very willing and receptive. Im sure this area will improve as she gets more relaxed and experience though and was a great time and I will see again.

Note: I asked if she'd be back but she said I dunno it's slow here. Go out and see her, YFL is the best agency we have here don't want them to stop coming lol.

Absolutely agreed, i saw her yesterday and i enjoyed her very much, she is flipping gorgeous and her body is for me a 10 out of 10....

and as always YFL is amazing to work with and has amazing girls.

Laura is in town until Tuesday AM so go and see her she is worsted very penny.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.