In my 4 years I've noticed that the first few weeks of "good" weather in spring result in a reduction business, just like the first few weeks of shitty weather in winter results in an increase in business.

The sex industry is one of industries least affected by a depressed economy. Like food, human companionship and touch is a basic human need. In some ways an economic depression can help us because many people see us because they are depressed. I know of several gents who lost their jobs and started hobbying more to get them through the rough times.

On another note, why is it that everyone always points out the bad times, but no one points out the good times? This last December and March were amazing for me!

• Like 1

Iam just going into an early retirement...46 yrs old and yes I will not be able to take to see the S.P,S as I would like to...my loss and it sucks..

Iam just going into an early retirement...46 yrs old and yes I will not be able to take to see the S.P,S as I would like to...my loss and it sucks..

Good for you to retier at such an early age, I think I would still have a part time job to keep me sain and to pay for my Hobby!

I have reduced my hobbying. This time of the year can be financially taxing. I have property taxes, corporates taxes and personal taxes all around this time.

So that cuts into my fun extracurricular activites a little. Plus, at this time of the year

there are lots of other interests that occupy me. There is only

so much time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am in a relatively stable financial situation and my hobbying usually aligns with business travel. My travel may be reduced slightly this year but not much. We're corporately playing with videoconference to reduce travel but not sure how it would work to support my hobbying activities. haha. So for me my level of activity will likely remain the same this year as has been the past 2.

I have a little disposable income each month (great to pay off a truck loan)

which allows me my once a month encounter with a lady...sometimes I can swing two encounters

RG

I am seeing more ladies in 2011 and even more recently, about 2 to 3 ladies per weekend as opposed to average one in 2010. Reason, I will have a summer guest for a few months soon that would restrict my hobbying as I will have to take her to a hotel to receive ladies and apart from hardship for both of us, it is costly too (about $150 for just a few hours. Sucks). So I try to have as many as I can in order to make up for the June to September anticipated lack of opportunity.

Well, i find it all has to do with the weather, i know it sounds funny, but its true. During spring/summer/fall the weather is nicer, and people are out and about more, which i think makes it easier for the gentlemen to sneek away from whatever they are doing. Yes ill admit that business has gone down slightly, but each day is different.

Fortunately economic circumstances really doesn't affect me. That being said my activities have been reduced in the past year mostly because I've gotten a little bored overal with the "game". Might be a phase or I just might be nearing my best before date :) Either way I'm cool with it.

Peace

MG

I save my SP money by socking some away every week until I have the $$$ I need. I really value my visits with an SP or MA. It lifts my spirits and provides a little excitement in what otherwise might be a dull (normal) day/week. It is also better than taking drugs or doing something else to escape or get a thrill, why not escape with someone new (or proven) and "real".

I take my time with research and follow recommendations, far and wide, to find someone that I think I might enjoy spending my money and time with without any regret. A good website (not just a template) also helps to make my choice and a board like CERB provides additional insight into someones character. This works for both the SP and Hobbyist as CERB lets you see a slice of someone's personality from both perspectives.

So even though times are tough, I still sock away my SP money, it just might take a little longer to get what I need - patience my ass... but it is worth it to live the life...

Edited by Reddog01
sp

"Little head leads the big head" is a much maligned quote, but still quite valid in my humble view.

There is no site as reliable, fun, sex and dependable as this one in my humble view.....

Musings.....

I'm on Ontario Disability right now, so I'm not exactly making a ton of money. That said, I always have 50 or 100 bucks a month that's just to screw around with. Usually that goes to fueling my worst habit (mini war gaming haha), but I can afford to stash it away for 3 or 4 months to make a visit. Usually a chunk of cash just comes from selling something I have that I'm not using in order to do something I want to. I'm turning into a big buy and sell freak!