Is Squirting the sales pitch now?

I have noticed a lot lately the questionable adds always include squirting. Is it just me or does that seem like a black flag now. I know there are a few reputable providers that have this skill but it seems every time an add is too good to be true that is one of the first key words they use. 

Curious how many real providers actually have this ability and if anyone else has noticed the trigger word. 

Thanks

It's not as bad as when a decade ago 90% of ladies advertised GFE even if none as the same interpretation of what it meant.

In this case, I considered it more a possibility than an actual option. Most women who do, don't normally do on cue or with everyone. When it happens, better consider it as a bonus instead of an objective.

With more realistic expectations, It creates a far more positive experience.

Let's just say .. That not Every Lady/Girl.. Will Advertise "Squirting"

"GF£".. I Wouldn't Ever have Anything other..... "Squirting".. I Won't Advetise .. As it will Attract to many "Undesirables" .. My DNR (Blacklist) is long Enough.. Gets longer, every day.

"Genuine " To me... Does mean Something.. 😘.. 

xoxo's 💋

Edited by katie