Sign in to follow this  

Unforgettable Needs No Explanation....Only a Name....Visiting Sudbury

Are you seeking a lady who is more than just beautiful, but stunning and refined, one who will capture you with her charm and sensuality while engaging with intelligent and witty conversation? 

Then look no further….

I'm Emily. I have a slender figure with long flowing red hair, sparkling green eyes and a smile that will brighten your day. I am educated, a great conversationalist and a companion by choice. Sincere, honest, trustworthy and loyal are a few words to describe the woman behind the red hair. Being genuine and down to earth adds to my appeal. I am well-manicured and the perfect escape for any time of the day.

When you first meet me you will find the true natural beauty you have been looking for. Elegant, sexy and sophisticated on the outside; with a warm, friendly sweet sincere woman beneath. I enjoy taking my time and sharing some laughter while getting to know you. A date with me is always an unrushed and unforgettable experience.

I will be visiting Sudbury, September 12th - 14th

Encounters are possible at a private and discreet location. I am happy to arrange our encounter in advance, as short notice does not work for me. Take a moment and get to know me better on my website.

Wanting to make that escape a reality, I can be reached via email:[email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you
xoxo
Emily

121204-151.jpg

Sign in to follow this