Clothing requests

Just wondering what folks think of this.  I'm not a fan of lacy, fancy, sexy heels and whatnot.  I prefer a nice sundress or workout tank and shorts - cute instead of hot.  Anyway I make this request each time and am told no problem.  But every time I show up, it's lacy sexy lingerie!  I'm not sure if it's the SP herself or the 'dispatcher' failing to pass it along (I haven't seen many independents).  I never make a big deal about it but it bugs me.  Am I weird?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The information isn't getting passed along or the sp doesn't have all the goodies in her bag to provide outfit requests. 

Your request, IMO, is awesome and it doesn't bother me at all. It's simple and a delight! Most of us would have these items in our closets already. It's the requests that ask for items that may be one off chances to have or if the request is made in short timing, less than an hour to our time together. 

I try my best with requests but can't always deliver. I hope in the end, it's the time spent together that makes the moment the reason you want to return. 

Stephanie ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

When dealing with "middlemen/women", requests are quite often ignored. As long they can successfully book available ladies, the rest are none of their concerns and that includes services offered or not.

If you got special preferences in term of wardrobe or else, would recommend contacting an indy or at least a lady who can directly communicate with you. Makes it much easier.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:47 PM, harpo123 said:

Just wondering what folks think of this.  I'm not a fan of lacy, fancy, sexy heels and whatnot.  I prefer a nice sundress or workout tank and shorts - cute instead of hot.  Anyway I make this request each time and am told no problem.  But every time I show up, it's lacy sexy lingerie!  I'm not sure if it's the SP herself or the 'dispatcher' failing to pass it along (I haven't seen many independents).  I never make a big deal about it but it bugs me.  Am I weird?

I also do like to meet certain ladies with specific garment/clothing when meeting them and very seldom get what I want.  I even bought clothing for regular ladies that I see and request them to wear it and the excuse is it's in the wash or some other things.  I agree that seeing a lady is not because of what she wears but the experience but keep in mind ladies us men like to see pretty things on you girls and that is because our imagination is working on overdrive for that, so please help us with our wishes of wearing the clothes we want to see you in.  Enough of my rambling.

Not so long ago I met a lady that I had seen many times, requested some clothing and when I showed up she open the door naked.  Don't get me wrong she has a smoking hot body but in my head I wanted to see her in something else.  I still had a wonderful time and will see her again.

Just saying...

• Thanks 1

I would never make a request for a first visit because manners, but.. after that I do often mention it's okay to be casual because I do like that. Tank tops are a favorite but I think they are also the sweatpant of the torso. I would be pretty surprised for a first meeting to happen without lingerie. Repeat visits vary in degree of dessedness, though I've never yet seen anyone without: (a) their makeup on and (b) hair done. I did mention no makeup once but I'm pretty sure there was no way in hell that was happening.

• Thanks 1