Has anyone seen the tattooed girl at broadway.  Went there yesterday was told I’d see her but then Sara did it instead.  I was a bit disappointed lol.  Has anyone had a massage from the tattooed girl? 

I seen Sara quite often.

However, I recently found out they never change that white towel on the table, so I've been kinda avoiding there since 🤢.

Did see the girl you're talking about when I went last time, but no massage from her.

Few weeks back a seen large van behind the building. Operation..... something I forgot the name. Searched it up, and they are like a safe sex task force. A girl from the van went inside broadway and came back out. Anyone know what that's about?

I've heard recently some of the girls in the business discussing possible "clients" being undecover vice or cops . Or from the licence place . Girls discussing or being asked about tips or extra and getting into trouble .

8 hours ago, Irishguy63 said:

Maybe someone has tipped vice off that the girls are offering extras.

Sounds very dangerous....I think they have a cctv camera at the front desk... I hope they won’t check those and track down whoever visited their and question them....

10 minutes ago, Irishguy63 said:

Hey Ryan you could be the first lol. 

Most of the camera stores only a months worth footages... I haven’t been there for atleast 2-3 months.... so i am safe... hopefully...

Seriously guys you cant really be entertaining this...even if your caught...they have to prove in court and the lady has to confirm that you paid for sex...you can tip as little or as much as you like...they need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that is was for sexual favours...read up on it boys..

Be safe

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any of the new girls there? I've seen Christine and Vanessa advertised along with Sara/Britney. Thinking of checking it out this week 

6 hours ago, Card66 said:

Has anyone seen any of the new girls there? I've seen Christine and Vanessa advertised along with Sara/Britney. Thinking of checking it out this week 

In all likelihood they aren't actually new and are just names Sara and Britney came up with to get new guests. 

There hasn't been anything legitimately new in quite some time.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, Thanos said:

In all likelihood they aren't actually new and are just names Sara and Britney came up with to get new guests. 

There hasn't been anything legitimately new in quite some time.

Saw Christina with lots of tattoos. and Vanessa was mentioned somewhere in a review. Both are on my list of repeat. Try them out. (I think Vanessa is off for a while). Kelly is another new girl there that I have not tried.

On 4/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, RM2020 said:

Broadway?! I thought this place closed  a while back. Did they re-open somewhere else?

They are referring  to 561 Broadway.  the parlor you are thinking of was called Broadways  at 610 Broadway witch has since closed down. 

they don't change the towel you lay on ?   Procedures are definitely going to change now, are they in the same license category (Bodyrub) as EB and Diamonds / Nevadas ?

On 9/18/2019 at 6:19 PM, spontanious said:

Seriously guys you cant really be entertaining this...even if your caught...they have to prove in court and the lady has to confirm that you paid for sex...you can tip as little or as much as you like...they need to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that is was for sexual favours...read up on it boys..

Be safe

Agreed!  Geez guys, don’t let paranoia ruin your fun.  No way something so small could generate an investigation/facial recognition/finger prints...just enjoy life and keep on living it.

• Like 1

misterpopular, you're very new here, so I won't bust your chops, but please check the date of posts before you respond. The post you quoted is almost 14 months old. There's no formal limit, but six months tops s is a good rule of thumb for quoting or responding to posts. Anything longer would be necroposting.

I was once told by an admin after digging up an old post in the Saskatewan forums that there is an actual reason not to dredge up old posts. Apparently after a time posts are archived on the server. Still accessible, but kind of placed in a low traffic state of some kind. Apparently dredging up an old post puts a certain amount of stress on the server. I was warned not to do it again by an admin. 

Don't know if there is any truth to that though. Truth is I don't remember if it was here or on P site I got that warning.