Asian SP

I have been living in St. John’s for nearly 6 months and have been looking for an Asian SP without any luck.  Are there any SPs accepting new clients?  I have checked the regular websites but come up nothing each time. Perhaps there are some regulars that do not advertise. Very interested, please post or PM me if anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction. 

Thanks,

Suchfun

The only 100% legitimate one that comes to Newfoundland is Nadia QTX but she has been rather quiet lately it seems, all the others are usually using fake pictures.  We used to have a couple of other legitimate ones but they are also long gone it seems.  If anyone knows something I don't please PM me.

Edited by RuinedGeneration

On 9/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, RuinedGeneration said:

The only 100% legitimate one that comes to Newfoundland is Nadia QTX but she has been rather quiet lately it seems, all the others are usually using fake pictures.  We used to have a couple of other legitimate ones but they are also long gone it seems.  If anyone knows something I don't please PM me.

Yes, I had a great time with Nadia last year when she visited Halifax. Have not seen any tour announcements from her recently.  Hali also has VIPOTG which normally provides great service and rotating ladies in & out frequently.  Unfortunately I cannot find any similar services here. Not even a single SP, which I find strange given the # of students at the university. 

Do you know if she’s still providing? She is easily one of the best girls I’ve seen. Would love to see her again.

11 hours ago, 46and2 said:

Do you know if she’s still providing? She is easily one of the best girls I’ve seen. Would love to see her again.

She said she was currently out of country after answering my question but she is coming back.

4 hours ago, Sailorsam1980 said:

Does anyone know where Sasaki went? She was nice as well

I was just getting into the hobby when she stopped posting, never had the pleasure.