Is PM on lyla a usefull way to make contact

I have tried a couple of times lately to make initial contact with ladies using PM . No joy ! So I wonder why ? Is it because of fear of fake bookings ? 

I have a problem using phone text so I thats not viable for me . Email can work but why is that better than PM?

just wondering.

• Like 1

I successfully communicated with several ladies via PM, but many will prefer other ways like phone, txt or using their own webpages. Reason why you should read ads and announcements to see their preferred contact methods.

I think it's still a numbers game so if you initiate a bunch of messages eventually at least one should respond. A couple tries probably just isn't enough.

• Like 1

Like Greenteal posted, use the ladies' preferred method of contact.  Many don't like using PM for contact.  In my experience most  ladies prefer email, in fact I can't recall making any bookings for a date using PM (and thats since 2010)

My two cents

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

It could also be that the lady in question has her regular customers and does not visit Lyla on a regular basis.  This happened to me in the past so I would try texting her and she would respond faster.  All together I think that sending a PM is better for most ladies because you can go back and find out more about the gentleman that is communicating with.

• Like 2

Like most, my experience simply PM'ing someone has been mixed if I'm expecting a quick reply.  Likely because most ladies aren't sitting by their computer waiting for me to contact them and prefer to use texts or email for quicker contact and response.  If I'm not in a hurry to see them but want to gain additional information or simply introduce myself I will send a PM and rarely have I not eventually received a nice reply.  If I'm trying to set up a meeting but want to exchange more information than a text is suitable for I will contact them by their preferred method with the information they require to initiate a meeting and indicate that I have also sent them an email or PM with additional information.

• Like 1

As I said text isnt an option for me . It looks like the “ so far” consensus is that email is the next best bet . I wondering why PM is third choice as it would seem to add a certain layer of screening .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rollhay said:

wondering why PM is third choice as it would seem to add a certain layer of screening .

As very few use their real name and online reputations doesn't always reflect reality, Lyla is not always the greatest screening tool for ladies other than exchanged infos about problem customers. Also, not all ladies are comfortable talking business on the PM system not knowing who has access to those messages. 

Lyla and PM's are good tools to get your foot in the door. But once in, other communication methods are often preferred when time to seal the deal.

Most ladies are not in here and may not get notification that there is a message. 

Using their preferred method is best because that is what they are going to check. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes I would suggest contacting her through the preferred methods mentioned in her ads/website. I for one only log on here periodically as of late so it may take days or weeks for me to see a PM 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2