Tiffany Marie • White • 4724

I took my first visit with Tiffani Marie and I must say her response was quick . Arriving at her in call location I was blown away by the discrete and super clean space . Walking in Tiffani gave me a tour of her new space , which included very ambient lighting , a comfortable massage table and very clean shower/ bathroom . As we got comfortable Tiffani gave an amazing massage and spoke genuinely about her life and her work which she completely enjoys as it shows . My experience was a 10/ 10 and I’m looking forward to another visit . Oh she also shares the space with beautiful Alexx  . Hats off to Tiffani Marie ! One of the most professional services I’ve received in a long time . 

Edited by Alpacino40
  • Like 3

I have been seeing Tiffany Marie for some time now. Tiff is smart, sexy, sweet as pie, and just a fine companion. Her new incall location, which she shares with the lovely Alex, is quiet, with plenty of parking.  Did I say Fun? She is that too. Pretty, fresh, dressed to kill, just as in her photo array, and with a smile that will just melt you. A warm hug provides a great welcome, and from there your senses get treated royally throughout.

Tiff is a keen student, as well--meaning she has gotten better and better at her craft. Her massage is very gentle and relaxing, and she is easily one of the finest twenty-somethings in the companion universe, IMHO.

I chose the 75 minute deluxe treatment this time, but all her packages are great, depending on your mood, and other considerations.

Highly recommended.

Guest onepound

I saw Tiffany today. Great time. I booked the 45 minute exotic massage. 

super convenient location, booking was super easy. Arrived & we chatted, was shown around the place, and then had a great massage . Asked her how much she would charge for just a massage. Would be sweet to be massaged by a beautiful lady in lingerie . 

I would recommend Tiffany Marie. She’s the best provider working out of Moncton that I have seen. 

really friendly girl, too. Great conversationalist. 

Saw that Tiffany hadn't gotten a review in a while and after my visit today I figured I would write one.

I've been following her for a while, and bought content from her a few times, and I finally took the leap and booked with her for the first time, and now I'm honestly mad at myself for not doing it any sooner!

Firstly, her photos and videos do not do her any justice, as she is much more gorgeous in person! Great body, flawless skin and a smile to end all smiles. Her personality is also incredible, I get pretty nervous when meeting a SP I haven't met, and she put me right at ease.

I won't go into detail with the service, but she definitely knows what she is doing and it is 100% worth every dollar spent.

I will be visiting her again very soon 😊

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.