From time to time, I partake in visiting some of the cam sites like Streammate and Chatterbate.  I enjoy the interaction along with nudity, of course.  Well, last night I was a little taken aback when one of the women whom I frequently see told me that she had a big secret; so I asked what her secret was.  She told me that she is in love with me. I told her how flattered I was but explained that realistically having a 20 year age difference that we could never have a real relationship, and on-line is different than reality.  This morning I received photos from her and an email saying that she loves me and can't go on living without me.   Those words have me a little worried.

Any advice on how to carefully proceed would be very helpful.  Thank you!

This sounds like manipulation in order to get money or private information. I would ignore unless you're morbidly curious of where she wants to go with this.

I agree 100%. Sounds like a scammer. Run like the wind!!!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Just now, 500 Pound Gorilla said:

I agree 100%. Sounds like a scammer. Run like the wind!!!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Agree. It's a similar concept to Euro and Asian bars where ladies ask for drinks to keep you company as they suck your wallet dry.

She has never met you in person but is in love with you. Wonder how many other clients she has said that to. I think you know the answer. 

• Like 2

I find this to be a bit fishy myself.  My wife's friend is a nice person but maybe not the prettiest out there but once you get to know a person inside the physical look are not important.  She as a difficult time to fall in love so she visits sites where you can meet people online and chat with them.  Here is something else about her, she has huge fun bags and often wears clothing that reveals cleavage.  So she will get guys that tell her all the time that they are falling in love with her so they meet and all they really want is to sleep(when I say sleep, I do not mean to have their eyes closed for 8 hours) with her and move on to the next one.

So just a bit of advice Prufrock's Back she may just want to spend a night with you and use you for your body.  I don't think that she wants any of your money.

• Like 1

Um, yeah. My first instinct would be to just run.

If you really want to see how this goes, maybe suggest meeting up in person somewhere convenient for you. See if she loves you enough to travel to where you are...

• Like 1