Thoughts on tipping..

Greetings folks,

So, I'm wondering if my fellow hobbyist tip their SP's... and by tip i mean $... lol (sry bad pun)  😣😛

If so, by how much ? By percentage or just random..  ? Do you do this for all girls or only a select few (or just your favorite)? 

Also wonder how common it is for a SP to recieve a tip after service.. is it a common enough occurance you can usually count on it ? Is it rude to not even consider giving a tip ? 

Personally i always do, like 20$ extra. (I figure its the least i can do since being a SP is probably very stressful). But a while ago i gave a tip to a SP and she gave me a funny look like it was out of the norm. She was nice enough about it. Just seemed surprised.

Anyway, just wanted to see what my fellow commrades and SPs thoughts on the topic are. 

Obviously im sure most SPs would accept the bonus $ happily. Just wonder how common it is amongst hobbyists to do so. And to get an idea on what people think a fair tip is or if its even required...

Thanks for any feedback,

-Han

• Like 1

I have built up a relationship with a couple sp that are very sweet and treat me well so at Christmas and there birthday’s I always give them a nice surprise for putting up with me lol. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shyness13 said:

I have built up a relationship with a couple sp that are very sweet and treat me well so at Christmas and there birthday’s I always give them a nice surprise for putting up with me lol. 

Ah thats a good idea. Very thoughful. 

And thanks Greenteal ill give that thread a read. 

• Like 1

From my perspective as a SP, tips are never expected but always appreciated. My donation structure is set so that I always feel fairly compensated for the time and energy I give in dates.

A tip won't lead to me offering services I wouldn't otherwise, but think of it this way - it's one way among many to show appreciation for an SP you enjoy spending time with. (Other ways to show this: always being punctual and courteous, asking about their hobbies and interests in conversations, being easy-going and thoughtful). With clients who show these behaviours, I am likely to be more relaxed and comfortable, and this comes across in how well the two of us enjoy ourselves (or three, or more - couples and duos are fun too 😉 )

Just my two cents!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, rubylabellexo said:

From my perspective as a SP, tips are never expected but always appreciated. My donation structure is set so that I always feel fairly compensated for the time and energy I give in dates.

A tip won't lead to me offering services I wouldn't otherwise, but think of it this way - it's one way among many to show appreciation for an SP you enjoy spending time with. (Other ways to show this: always being punctual and courteous, asking about their hobbies and interests in conversations, being easy-going and thoughtful). With clients who show these behaviours, I am likely to be more relaxed and comfortable, and this comes across in how well the two of us enjoy ourselves (or three, or more - couples and duos are fun too 😉 )

Just my two cents!

Fairly compensated?  Do ya think?

• Confused 3

Ummmm, "gogofmagog", 

10 hours ago, gogofmagog said:

There's No Need For Your "Sarcasm" Towards Ruby's Input! "How Ruid of You" 

Keep Your Ruidness for the "Other Site (s)  ..... The Trashy One (s) ...... 

"Do Ya Think" 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2019 at 4:57 AM, gogofmagog said:

Yes, I do. Given the time, energy and money that goes into advertising, renting an incall space, maintaining a nice wardrobe, personal grooming, communication with clients, marketing, website/ad maintenance, etc etc etc, I have set my rates at a point that feels fair for me and the work that I do. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2019 at 6:57 AM, gogofmagog said:

Ohhh Dear Ruby! You are well in your wheel house for your set rates! And as a traveling lady to be able to manage and  accommodate such a variety is most amazing! 

For those who have to cry about a GRATUITY ( meaning a tipped addition of appreciation of fine service) should just stick to their Big Mac Combo ☺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've tipped twice in my 8 years in the hobby, that I can remember. Once to a girl I see regularly ( $20 ) the other time ($40) to a lady I felt sympathy for. For me the latter's service was just ok.. I wasn't planning to see her again, but she was sweet and quite nerdy. She told me was saving money for a procedure that she had to go to the U.S, for, so I left her a tip as a parting gift.  I tried to tip my regular once before, but she turned it down. I was able to tip her by including it in my donation, instead of after the fact like I had tried before.