Monique Matheson

Avg. of 16 Recommendations

Guest ma***7
I have been seeing Monique for about a year now, and just when I thought things were smoothly going along....she raised her game!

Check out the new photos on her website.

www.moniquematheson.com

I know there are many recommendations about Monique here and they are all great...

She is the total package to me ...just beautiful ...with an unbelievable body...an energetic person with a fantastic personality.

Yup!!! She is a beauty! Cannot ever get enough of her

"She's a good girl".......

I continue to see Monique, and with the absence of another special gal I "luv", I am seeing her even more often, and the entire experience has become even more exhilarating.

From booking and sharing email messages with her, to meeting up or running into her at places outside "the office" where we enjoy an activity in common, it has totally ramped up our connection.

I saw Monique yesterday and my face is still stiff from the smiling and laughing muscles I used...from the conversation on the couch right through to the "other side of the room" where we seem to flow and slither like a couple of snakes, it is spectacular.

With that connection , I also totally enjoy some spontaneous fun things she does with me that have evolved over time .

Her unique giggle and great laugh, a smile that lights up a room, a body that is incredible and a personality that is so fun loving and generous, makes her the complete package for me.

Did I say she is beautiful??....and tireless?

Anyway, you get the point....sorry if this doesn't contain enough "detail" for some but there is no point in acronyms, as Monique is a total fantasy come true for me.

All I can say.. I had the pleasure of meeting Monique a couple of daze ago with Erica and well. Simply put <<THUD>>. It was one of best experiences. Worrying about performance was the only issue and that was not an issue.. I felt like a king. Although still a bit stiff :)

Thanks you two lovely ladies.

Complete with a cake and party hats they supplied, I had a birthday duo this afternoon. It was very, very exciting:-D to be frolicking with these 2 (Monique and Erica) beautiful, naked, sexy ladies, and the result was intense. It looked like the party was going to carry on after my departure too lol...I hated to leave:neutral:

I had the good fortune of seeing Monique again a few weeks ago and she is indeed one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen - mesmerizing eyes, mischievous smile, gorgeous face, and stunning body. She certainly makes sure that you will remember the visit to her "office" for a long time. I promised not to go into the details of our recent meeting at her office, but it was very, very hot and very, very enjoyable. She complements the rest of her attributes by being a very intelligent woman who is a great conversationalist and very funny.

She is someone in Ottawa that you really should experience - she is magnificent. All the updates on Erica and Monique make me start thinking about a threesome in the New Year -:)

When making arrangements with Monique last month,We were kibitzing on how to cope with the horrible weather:hot mulled wine,lazing in front of a warm fire ,long johns.spooning.....

Arriving at M's,the door slowly opened and to my utter amazement she was attired in red long johns unbuttoned in front with the girls proudly exposed in all their glory

WE began kissing,touching,then discovering the back flap unbuttoned it and enjoyed the feel of those firm buns in my hands.At this point she lead me into the office, tantalizing every step of the way.

This lady is: gorgeous,sexy no matter what she wears,talented and mischievous

Sculptural body, the Hands of a princess,very engaging, sense of humor, playfull... Monique has got it all. If you don't like her you don't like life.

When making arrangements with Monique last month,We were kibitzing on how to cope with the horrible weather:hot mulled wine,lazing in front of a warm fire ,long johns.spooning.....

Arriving at M's,the door slowly opened and to my utter amazement she was attired in red long johns unbuttoned in front with the girls proudly exposed in all their glory

WE began kissing,touching,then discovering the back flap unbuttoned it and enjoyed the feel of those firm buns in my hands.At this point she lead me into the office, tantalizing every step of the way.

This lady is: gorgeous,sexy no matter what she wears,talented and mischievous

This is my latest review of Monique.....should be legal in todays' setting

There are 2 kinds of people in the world....those that love Monique......

And those that are IN LOVE with her..........

She rocks!!!

This recommendation is long overdue. I have seen Monique a number of times and each experience was unique and special in its own way. She is a woman that is very attentive, charming and respectful. Our encounters were all intense and passionate; sometimes slower by my request and other times they were simply surreal. I often anticipated our sessions, but I have never been disappointed. Truly a remarkable woman.

Rating

I had previously seen Monique's website and knew she was drop dead gorgeous and the huge number of glowing recommendations spoke volumes why she is a 'must see'.

But it was this post that really caught my attention: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=232445

I thought this was so awesome that she was not only a dog ����� like me but cared enough to collect donations for the Ottawa Humane Society and Big Sky Ranch. Being a big supporter of dog rescues myself, I thought what could be better than seeing Monique and helping her out in her drive for donations?

Our session certainly lived up to my expectations:

It was easy to book an appointment and finding convenient parking in her downtown location.

After depositing my container of goodies for the doggies and then chatting for what seemed like hours we spent the rest of the session getting to know each other better ;). My only regret - not booking the whole afternoon!

icon1.gifShay and Monique

Ok...today was the day!

It may be known, based on my participation on this board that I am just a bit more than partial to 2 ladies here....Sweetshay...who was my very first SP experience and a total sweetheart that I am smitten by....and Monique Matheson, a total bomb, who I share a most amazing connection and relationship with ...both for over 3 years.

I started to wonder about a DUO with the 2 of them. I have enjoyed DUOs with them and their other DUO partners, but thought, why not Shay and Monique??

Why not indeed!

Both of them are so beautiful, with amazing bodies...so playful ...fun loving and with toys.

The experience was a surreal tornado of the swirling naked bodies of 2 incredibly fit and sexy ladies who just love playing....It was just amazing and I am glad I finally organized it...and they thanked me too...and gave their OK to review it....so you know what that means...

For those of you who have experienced Monique, this new song by Canadian Artist Dan Talevski may ring a few bells. It is called "Knock Me Off My Feet" and the two lyrics that are repeated over and over again are

You don't know how beautiful you are

You knock me off my feet

Here is the link

I think he has met Monique :)

Do you think those lyrics fit her?

I once again had the great pleasure of enjoying the sweet company of Monique. Every time I see her two thoughts immediately spring to mind. "Why has it been so long?" and "No way I will let so much time slip by again before seeing her." Alas, time has a way of slipping by so quickly.

Those that have met her know that everything stated in the previous posts is not only true but an understatement. She is incredibly beautiful, with eyes and a smile that light up the room. It seems whenever we get together we spend so much time catching up and laughing that before you know half the time is gone. Not that I'm complaining, I could spend the entire time just enjoying her sense of humour.

We eventually move on to other things and every visit seems to be different than the last. Each meeting is also better than the last as we build a closer connection through all the silly things we laugh about.

Monique, I'll be back again soon. I promise!

Brazerio

• Like 1

Wild Tiger, your comments are right on the mark!! Monique is amazing in all aspects - personality, looks, and loves her job. She always makes you feel like you are the only man in her life and that is really special.

Here is a quick clip from Bruno Mars that sums it all up

I have met Monique for the first time at the end of October right after I have had a date with SweetShay. The reason was that Shay was visiting Ottawa and they had planned to go to the gym after my visit with her. Monique was waiting outside the hotel that Shay was staying at and I was leaving with her and she quickly introduced us. My first impression was that Monique was a tall fit lady with a great smile, I only wish I could have seen her eyes but she was wearing those Paris Hilton sun glasses so no luck with that.

I have booked for the middle of April with her and it was easy to set up. I arrive at her location which was easy to find with plenty of parking nearby. When I entered the room I noticed this tall lady in some very sexy lingerie standing behind the door. WOW!! She was way better looking then I could remember. This time without any sunglasses I could see her alluring eyes. I am actually nervous to be around this hot babe but she made me feel at easy very quickly, it was like being nervous to chill in 1.2 seconds.

There was some excellent kissing going on in there and a lot of body rubbing too. We had the chance to explore each other very well and I wish I could of extended my play time but I couldn't so we made the best of the time we had together. I thoroughly enjoyed our pillow talk after the play time, she is a good listener as well as a great talker.

Monique is not a clock watcher, we had such a good time together it was like I was with a girlfriend and we were catching up on things.

I give Monique a Top Notch seal of approval and recommend her to any one who can be a gentleman with her.

Got re-acquainted with Monique this evening.  As usual we had a wonderful time together.  A little bit of time chatting and catching up, then on to the extra-curriculars.  If you are not into tall, DDG blonde vixens then move on.  If you want to meet a lady that is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside then contact Monique.  Be a gentleman and time spent in her company will be well worth it.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to meet Monique and I have to concur with NJ.  I enjoyed talking with this young lady and indulging in many soft kisses.  The time passed quickly but in a most enjoyable way.  I do recommend her especially if you like tall blondes.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.