Reviews On SP's

On 1/24/2020 at 6:42 PM, Janebondage said:

Sure recommendations may only allow for positive feedback. However, this has never hindered me. Simply post in the provider discussion feed what person your asking about. In my experience as a hobbyist other hobbyists would DM their neg experience or warning to me. Everyone helping each other is why I love this site. 

Admittedly though I find it more confusing then the site when it was when I first started. I wonder if that has anything to do with less recos 🤷‍♀️

🤔 I actually started seeing non fetish clients since I made this last post. I am a part time low volume provider and typically only see a few clients every other week. Yet, I have gotten reviews from my clients after starting GFE in feb. 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps the lack of reviews a gal has is telling in itself.

On the other side I also know some hobbyists have tried to post a review but if they are new members they can’t. I also notice that people tearing into each other for little shit in posts now a days. One could speak more freely when this site had a different name. 🤷‍♀️ I have had other hobbyists tell me they no longer post in general for this reason. 

Also,  I tend  to think at @Katherine of Halifax does and some of the respectable ladies who have been around a while get reviews less these days as they have so many recos already or the gent posted a review in the past. I made that mistake myself as a hobbyist. I saw the same few girls for years and never reposted after my first recco. Do not be scared to post a second review on the same provider if it has been a while since your first review. Tell us are the experiences getting better and more intense each time? I know I would love know that from both the orovider and hobbyist side. 

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 3

I also have noticed a change from when I started just a little over a year ago. I see a lot of discussion that go on and on in a non constructive way. Very few recos. Mostly inquiries about ladies. I personally like to express myself. So when I first started I did not hesitate to share my thoughts about the ladies I was seeing. I did so three or four times over a period of three months. Apparently it was too much and I started getting not so nice private messages from other hobbyists. Even about comments from other sites. Almost made me give up on the entire thing. But I was recently widowed and finding myself alone I needed some human contact. But I was encouraged not to let myself be bullied so I persisted and glad I did. I had a wonderful year. I met some wonderful ladies and enjoyed some wonderful experiences. And I do not hesitate to tell about it if I so desire. Other than an odd comment in general discussion I have not written about any particular lady or experience for over three months. But I will not hesitate to do so again regardless of what others may think. I am not competing with anyone. However, I do wish that more would be said about more of the ladies that are out there. It would be good for them and for the hobbyists. But not much happening in that section anymore. Well that is my five cents worth now waiting for the flack!!

Edited by RayRenpelle
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, RayRenpelle said:

I first started I did not hesitate to share my thoughts about the ladies I was seeing. I did so three or four times over a period of three months. Apparently it was too much and I started getting not so nice private messages from other hobbyists. Even about comments from other sites. Almost made me give up on the entire thing. 

😖 Grrr this makes me sad. Send those petty jealous boys to me...

They obviously need a good hard whipping and some discipline; and not the fun kind I usually administer.

D1791954-1238-47D9-90A8-1986624557FA.gif

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Reviews and recommendations are a very interesting topic and may be a hot button for many. 

I think the biggest reason we are seeing less recommendations on here is as @RayRenpelle said. The guys are getting picked apart for spending x mouth of time and constantly being ask does so and so provide x, y ,z. As with everything everyone's experience may vary. Hygiene plays a huge part in activities I will do with my clients, along with if they are a smoker in both senses.  You can scrub all day but those flavours are in your body, and fluids and are very hard to remove. 

For a basic recommendation I like to think all you need is; is their location is safe and clean, are they who they say they are and did you over all enjoy your time. Super simple. 
I just recently learned thanks to @Janebondage that we can reply to recommendation as thanks. 

Reviews (Hopefully mod doesn't spank me for this) are more of the X, y, Z tone and can be ruthless when it comes to their tones when writing them. Which is why a lot of providers have a no review policy. I am okay with them as long as they are tastefully written. 
There is a section on merb for Nova Scotia; Halifax and Dartmouth. Since I pay to be on the sites I would love to gain traffic from there. So if you boys really want that dirty laundry aspect have at it. There is a couple of people that review already for this area.  

Overall stay safe and healthy! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1