Asian providers from VIP OTG often do. Although, you have to ask them in person because the agency might list it as an extra even when the lady doesn't provide it. 

Out of the top of my head, I don't know of a local one who provides it, but there should be one out there. 

I think some of the providers who list it are willing to receive it. Not sure about returning the favour....that's only a hunch though. I could be wrong. 

Unfortunately I'm not based in Halifax, but I do like visiting and will do so at least once a year.

I'm happy to offer rimming as long as good hygiene is maintained. I do use a dental dam for my peace of mind.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rubylabellexo said:

Unfortunately I'm not based in Halifax, but I do like visiting and will do so at least once a year.

I'm happy to offer rimming as long as good hygiene is maintained. I do use a dental dam for my peace of mind.

Your Soooo Right Ruby, Hygiene is Soooo Very Important for An Encounter...Dental Dam ..  Even Better.. 😉

Although, this is something I just can't get into or offer.. The Safer the Better... (For Both Parties) ... 

PS: Regrets  not being able to meet you.. on your Recent Moncton Visit Ruby.. hopefully on your Next Visit 😘  

xoxo's 💋

5 hours ago, katie said:

Your Soooo Right Ruby, Hygiene is Soooo Very Important for An Encounter...Dental Dam ..  Even Better.. 😉

Although, this is something I just can't get into or offer.. The Safer the Better... (For Both Parties) ... 

PS: Regrets  not being able to meet you.. on your Recent Moncton Visit Ruby.. hopefully on your Next Visit 😘  

xoxo's 💋

And to each their own! If you don't feel comfortable rimming, it's your right to not offer it 🙂

I will certainly keep that in mind for a future visit - it would be lovely to meet you! Xo

• Like 2

Rimming is a service I provide to my clients and really enjoying doing with the right gentlemen. I especially adore it when it is a gentleman's first time or its more new to him.  It is a great addition to a nice long sloppy blow job or edging. 

That being said I also require a gentleman to shower before it upon arrival but shower time comes out of my end. 

I am not sure how common the service is but I certainly am now curious. Its not a service I would offer everyone if I this was my full time work. I only take on the odd client, this is not my main income so I have that luxury.

I am glad you got to experience a good rim job. 🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

For me it's a YMMV. As everyone else said hygiene is huge and shower is mandatory for me. I can definitely make that shower worthwhile too. 😘 

I like the the idea of, if it feels good, let's explore it. 

• Like 7

Its been a while since anyone added to this conversation, so I thought it might be good to refresh it. I really enjoy being rimmed during a massage. It is so sensual and stimulating.  Are there any massage ladies who offer this as part of their sensual massage? Thank you!

• Like 1