Email Booking....

I use email for everything. I have found most providers won't book this way. I am a bit surprised in that I have never not shown up booking via email....but perhaps others have flaked out and it's ruined it on everyone.  I am wondering if more and more will book electronically or is the tried and true phone call method here to stay? 

Most SPs I know don’t accept email bookings because of safety. Men who tend to email, tend to not reply once the SP tries to screen them, and the SPs that don’t screen, feel safer knowing the clients phone number, because if anything does happen the # is attached to him. That’s also why most ladies won’t see men who use text apps. Hope that semi helps!! Xo

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ggobble said:

I use email for everything. I have found most providers won't book this way. I am a bit surprised in that I have never not shown up booking via email....but perhaps others have flaked out and it's ruined it on everyone.  I am wondering if more and more will book electronically or is the tried and true phone call method here to stay? 

As discussed in this thread:

Each lady have their own preferred methods of contact mentioned in their ad. If you want better success, better use their suggested communication tool.

I use email a lot. But you can expect that the provider will want to do some screening if you haven't met before, whether that be references, or a phone call, or whatever. It's trivial for anyone to set up email accounts.

And a lot of people won't give out their location by email - you'll have to call just before you meet for that.

I use email a lot too, but I would never book a provider this way.  If you do, you are taking your chances.  I email or txt first, then I expect to call to confirm.   This is my screening for the provider, just as it is hers for me!  Safety and discretion are paramount.

• Like 1

Screening is tuff here. No way to search up screen names. Having a real phone number makes it a lot safer for us... most people that message or email me never show up. 

• Like 1

I guess I'm used to doing things a little differently.. I actually prefer emails over texts/calls with new people lol

I appreciate advanced notice for bookings, so while I am sometimes available at shorter notice, there isn't usually a need for a stranger to call/text me. 

I've found emails to be good for getting a feel for my potential guest before meeting, which is a large part of my screening, which I found more difficult via text with a new suitor. Many people email me from their company addresses, which makes screening a little easier as well 

I also generally receive longer/more complete inquiries via email than textrying, and found attempting to screen or even get a name via text to be generally exhausting. Given the activities I enjoy/offer, a little extra communication can go a very long way, and many people tend to be shorter via text, which makes having a full conversation a bit tricky, and that's not helpful to either of us 

Even when I posted my number in my ads, I've never gotten a booking that showed up via phone call, so there's that lol 😞

I don't mind PMs here, but I haven't received email notifications from lyla in some time, so it isn't the best way to reach me quickly.

I still require a name and phone number to book with me, just to help ensure that I'm meeting with a real person who isnt a convicted rapist or killer, and as insurance in case my potential suitor happens to become one, but prefer initial contact and introductions to be via email. It just works for me

I don't think there's a right or wrong way to communicate, just hoping to share some insight on why we prefer different contact methods ❤️

• Like 3