Sydney Lee - EC

Did anyone get a chance to meet this beauty? She looks hot but the pics kinda look too good to be true. PM me if you have any details of her or tried her out. Kinda curious, you?

I phoned her a while back and she asked for my name and number saying she would call me back after a few minutes. But she never did. Someone TOFTT!

Posted via Mobile Device

i phoned her a while back and she asked for my name and number saying she would call me back after a few minutes. But she never did. Someone toftt!

posted via mobile device

what about you ?

Yes I meet with her and I had a great time shes a good looking girl with a spinner type body she really in enjoyed herself with me the only bad thing is she had a little body acne. If u guys would like to see her just check her add it usual says what day she is available than book for that day because she books a hotel room once a week hope this helps (please no pm's thx)

Harder to get an appointment with her than it was to get Jets tickets...

She only work one night a week so her time was limited.

Guest Sno****54
Retired I believe

Peace

MG

She moved to the West, but she currently is visiting the Peg for one month. I met her today, and, as usual, she will offer incalls once a week. However, she told me she is available for outcalls anytime.In the past, I had hard times to book a session, but this time everything was easy.

If you like spinner type, this is your girl. She is extremely sexy and friendly. Pretty face, nice smile, long legs, long curly hair. I spent a wonderful time with her, and , even though she is a player of the safety League, I'm planning to repeat.

Guest Sno****54
Is she advertising anywhere, or is contact info available?

I found her ad with a new name ( ALLIE, 24) and a new ph.# at BP last Tuesday, but it was gone already on Wednesday when she started to give incalls. I sent a txt msg, and she back me it saying she was Sydneylee. Since I met her in the past, I acted quickly to schedule a meeting with her.I do believe she will advertise again next week because in the past she usually offered session just once a week.

i tried her out over a year ago and it seems she's gone now but it was the best experience ive had with a service girl before. she was really nice and i had some good conversation and she was good at what she did as well. pics were XXXXXX bang on so i wasn't disappointed. anyone know if she's still around?

yes-she is still around, but i don't think she needs to post. I believe she posted for a bit then she got booked up right away, so to those who have her contact info i salute! :)

and to those who do not-i suggest keep checking back to see if she posts an ad up while she is still here.

She is a real treat! :)

Enjoy!

Cheers