Sign in to follow this  

Over sized sweater weather, in desperate need of warming up!

I hate wearing pants, don't you?

It's getting colder and colder, the kids are in school and the world is starting to hibernate. But, all I can think about is keeping my days warm with you. Sensual cuddling, deep kisses and pure genuine romance. Touch my body and watch the fire start in my eyes... I'm yours baby.

___

Schedule for September 24th - October 1st

Tues 24th: 9am - 4pm 

Wed 25th: 9am - 1pm

Thur 26th: 9am - 6pm

Fri 27th: 9am - 6pm

Sat 28th: 9am - 6pm

Sun 29th: 9am - 6pm

Mon 30th: 9am - 1pm

Tues OCT 1st: 9am - 6pm

___

Donations and Services:
All donations are for my time only.
Anything we do within our time is discussed and agreed upon as consenting adults. 

$180 / 30 minutes.

$260 / 1 hour.

$350 / 90 minutes.

$500 / 2 hours*

*Kink sessions must be a minimum of 2 hours - the first 30/45 minutes will be to discuss our scene, create a safe word and set our boundaries. No exceptions.

All safe. No greek.

___

Contact info and texting etiquette:
To book, please call or text 902-903-6095

Messages on Lyla get missed often - those who text/call, come first. 😉

I prefer 24 hour notice, but may allow same day visit with 3 hours notice (if availability is open).

When booking, please include a name I can call you, your age, length of session desired, and a brief description of what you are looking for. I will do my best to get back to you asap.

Please do not text or call after 10pm, unless given specific permission. Any person who disrespects this, will be blacklisted.
___
Any questions unanswered, feel free to contact me and I can address anything you may need.

20190808_202243.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this