"No Restrictions"!!!?? Are You Serious! 

I Don't Understand Anyone That Would Book or Even Consider To Book .. With a Service Provider With "NO RESTRICTIONS" 🤔... 

Along With That, Offering Service With "No Restrictions" Really.... 

That Itself should be Illegal in my Opinion! 

I Really Don't Know What the Heck Is Going On in this World Today, but The Amount of times I'm Asked for "BBFS"(Bare Back Full Service" is Sickening. So, My Thoughts on this is : There are Service Providers (or whatever you want to call them) 😮... Offering "No Protection Needed" BBFS 

: There are Ones that Take This Unsafe Service .. Ones that Book "BBFS" 

: So, The Seekers Keep Seeking This BBFS from Other Service Providers "All The Time" 

: Even Offering "Extra $$" Trying to Get this "Unsafe Service" 

This is becoming more and more.. It's Discusting.. Offering it and Seeking it! 

More $$$ Really?  Never In My Lifetime .. No Amount of $$$ Is Enough to Risk "Your Health" 

I DNR Right away .. Anyone that ever asks or Hints of BBFS.. 

Yes.. This does get me going .. I can't understand for the life me.. 

"It Shows The Amount Of Respect a Person Has For Onself .. Offering and Seeking"!!!! 

You want my Opinion this Unsafe Service BBFS should be Put in the 

"Warnings Section Canada Wide"!! 

Unreal 

Edited by katie
  • Like 2

On 9/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, nobbernob said:

Any ad that advertises "available all day any time" and "no restrictions, all fetishes no extra cost" is probably fake. I'd avoid this one.

Yeah I contacted her and her response said no restrictions (other than violence), and then explicitly listed bareback and creampie as on the menu. That was a big NOPE moment.

UNREAL!  Nothing like "Dirtying The Pool" 🤔 Just Takes 1... To Create The Domino Effect.. How Gross! 😡 image.gif.25af216c993a3a8d06bbd0fc2b0b9f8f.gif 

• Like 1