Pamela • Hispanic

So I had the pleasure to visit with Pamela from Your French Lady today. Another home run from a great agency!
Her pictures are accurate : she is gorgeous, toned and shapely, and she has a cute latin accent too! 

The service was playful, naughty and enthusiastic and left me weak in the knees. All I could ask for and the time went by far too quickly. Catch her while she's here: she's a firecracker, and sure to make you blow your top in the nicest way :)

• Thanks 3

PS- the 4 star Appearance isn't any slight  at all on her.She is gorgeous, hot etc...No one will be disappointed...

I just like to leave some room for perfection. 🙂

Pamela is in town this week and went to see her on a bit of a whim today. So glad I did. Because she is with YFL, booking was easy and the location was a very nice, centrally located hotel. 
I know this is oft repeated, but in her case it is very true: the pictures do not do her justice. Her body is perfect. English is great and even comes with a sexy Latino accent. 
Service is top notch and accentuated with a friendly smile and pleasant, easy to talk personality. She wants to provide first rate service and very much succeeds. 

I saw Pamela 2 days ago and she is everything you say!  Sexy, passionate, beautiful in every way!  I loved her smile and Spanish accent.  It’s always more enjoyable when you feel she is into it an enjoying it as much as you are!  Will definitely see her again!

I agree with all the other comments on Pamela. It's her last day here let's hope she returns soon . She has amazing skills

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.