Don't miss out: Ruby Labelle's last month in Winnipeg

Hello lovely people of Winnipeg,

It is with mixed emotions that I announce my plans to leave Winnipeg - I'll be sad to leave so many great folks behind, but beyond excited for adventures in new parts of the world! I know myself well enough to recognize that I'll regret not taking travel opportunities while I have them. You may be curious about where I'm going, but I'll leave the big reveal for when I'm actually abroad - I'd rather ensure I don't jeopardize my application process in the meantime.

I will be leaving sometime in early November, and not returning until August of 2020. It'll be a visit of at least a few weeks, if not an outright return. That remains to be seen, so keep an eye on my website or Twitter for details.

If you've been curious to meet me - don't miss your chance! If we've met before - let's say a very nice goodbye to one another, and au revoir 💋

IMG_0374-1.thumb.JPG.b05b05cb79c8d63439f6e0e9c64a5f6f.JPG

I'll be developing a monthly e-mail newsletter, so please send me an email if you'd like to be added, and please include your city to receive a special update if I plan to visit. 🙂

IMG_9039-1.thumb.JPG.7abffebfafbd241edbbef7b5562288f9.JPG

I'll spend lots of time in my new home cycling, hiking and enjoying other active pursuits, so I promise to keep my ass and legs in fine shape! 😉

IMG_9703-1.thumb.JPG.0d4caf647f8535a97d1d3fe7139aeaf6.JPG

• Like 1