I dont know why I decided to try Highfield Park again... 

The set up and booking was great.  Great communication.  

I get there, her landlord lets me in, I txt her to let her know.  

I get to her appt and she screams at me asking who I am, I tell her, she asks me why I am here... I say sorry wrong door and leave... 

About 5 mins later, whilst driving, I get a flurry of texts asking me to come back shes sorry.  Then... a text with one word. Blocked.  

All of these I dont read until I am home as I dont text and drive. 

Sigh... shes recommended positively on this website too. 

Oh well, no money lost.  

Off to hunting!  Deer or bear which should I take first ? 

Edited by harboursmoke
  • Thanks 1

Take the bear first...they'll be going to sleep soon, and then you'll have plenty of time for deer.

Sorry about your experience.  Better luck next time!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harboursmoke said:

I dont know why I decided to try Highfield Park again... 

The set up and booking was great.  Great communication.  

I get there, her landlord lets me in, I txt her to let her know.  

I get to her appt and she screams at me asking who I am, I tell her, she asks me why I am here... I say sorry wrong door and leave... 

About 5 mins later, whilst driving, I get a flurry of texts asking me to come back shes sorry.  Then... a text with one word. Blocked.  

All of these I dont read until I am home as I dont text and drive. 

Sigh... shes recommended positively on this website too. 

Oh well, no money lost.  

Off to hunting!  Deer or bear which should I take first ? 

Can you PM who it was so I can avoid?  Thanks

I understand she may have made a mistake, but seeing as she was loud and could have drawn attention, and I already had to walk past her landlord once, not really knowing where I was going; I wasn't willing to reenter and try again.  

I identified myself as someone she was talking too over text less than 5 mins previously.  But she was coming close to causing a scene; so I wasn't interested in sticking around or making a second attempt.  

What I don't get is whey she blocked me ?   Its not like I was a bad client or a no-show time waster... 

She didn't even let me respond... 

Edited by harboursmoke
  • Thanks 2

Guest MelanieRose

Maybe she was expecting for you to buzz her? I know I had an instant where someone was let in the building & tried to come into my incall, without knocking. It completely freaked me out as I wasn't aware that they were here or that they were let in then all of a sudden I hear my door open. Maybe this is a different scenario but if someone tries to let me in a building, I'll just say something like "Oh thanks but it's okay I'm not sure if my friends home, or thank you but I want to let them know I'm coming before I go in" that way I can follow the instructions I was given.

It may have less to do with the area her incall is in and more to do with a misunderstanding. It's too bad people always have to jump to that because it only creates further stigma and makes a lot of people not want to visit anyone who works in the area, even if they are safe to see. If I ever was to do something wrong the first thing someone would point out is the area my incall is in and to me that sounds so silly as it's completely unrelated. You have the right to your own opinion and I'm not bashing you for it, just realize that words like that do and will negatively affect workers in that area.

On a better note I hope your next experience is better,  happy hunting! 🐾

Edited by MelanieRose

9 minutes ago, MelanieMystery said:

Maybe she was expecting for you to buzz her? I know I had an instant where someone was let in the building & tried to come into my incall, without knocking. It completely freaked me out as I wasn't aware that they were here or that they were let in then all of a sudden I hear my door open. Maybe this is a different scenario but if someone tries to let me in a building, I'll just say something like "Oh thanks but it's okay I'm not sure if my friends home, or thank you but I want to let them know I'm coming before I go in" that way I can follow the instructions I was given.

It may have less to do with the area her incall is in and more to do with a misunderstanding. It's too bad people always have to jump to that because it only creates further stigma and makes a lot of people not want to visit anyone who works in the area, even if they are safe to see. If I ever was to do something wrong the first thing someone would point out is the area my incall is in and to me that sounds so silly as it's completely unrelated. You have the right to your own opinion and I'm not bashing you for it, just realize that words like that do and will negatively affect workers in that area.

On a better note I hope your next experience is better,  happy hunting! 🐾

I can understand that totally.  My confusion comes from her giving me her Appt number and buzz code.  And after the landlord let me in I texted her to let her know that.  Less than 5 mins before she told me she was ready and that I could head up. 

Also the commotion and yelling didn't help.  

I dunno could be an innocent mistake but that was enough to scare me away for good. 

WRT the area,  it has a bad rap,  that cant be denied.  But you are right I shouldnt paint everyone in that neighborhood with the same brush.  My apologies.

Edited by harboursmoke
  • Thanks 1