Anyone visited this place with recommendations?

Ad looks and reads like Faye.  If you read the name, it ends in "fei"  If it is she, it will be a great massage but, yes, no ending.  She's a working mother who massages in her basement and has no time for messing about with happy enders.  Be nice and you will get a very good massage.  M.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, MonorZ said:

Ad looks and reads like Faye.  If you read the name, it ends in "fei"  If it is she, it will be a great massage but, yes, no ending.  She's a working mother who massages in her basement and has no time for messing about with happy enders.  Be nice and you will get a very good massage.  M.

Don't *fully* agree with your assessment but I do agree that she gives a great massage and is very easy-going. She's the most reliable lady i've seen and will legit miss her if she ever stops working. 

Treat her well, please.

On 10/3/2019 at 4:26 PM, kokenne said:

I texted no HE

Just a serious question.

Has any mp responded with a “sure! I’ll give you a happy ending.”

Takes a lot of balls or total lack of respect to ask that on first contact.

I know a lot of people don’t like wasting their $ on not leaving happy, but that’s part of the system.  And for many, ymmv.

That means you may get more out of it than the next guy.

Edited by Deepthrower
  • Like 3

Well said. If you're looking on the K site and the ad is not from the usual massage places, there's a good chance you won't get a confirmation of HE on a first contact text. Not to say they may still offer during the massage. On the other hand, if you're browsing on LL then you'd probably get a list of options off the first couple of texts.

As for Faye's massage, I agree that she does give a top notch massage. For me, right up there with Anne off Pembina. Very nice and polite lady, definite repeat for me regardless of no HE offer.

7 hours ago, gregt said:

Don't *fully* agree with your assessment but I do agree that she gives a great massage and is very easy-going. She's the most reliable lady i've seen and will legit miss her if she ever stops working. 

Treat her well, please.

If you don't agree, gregt, then let us know what you know and we don't.   M