recently tried out this fairly new place. its on st marys nice location .all prices are on list crawler . seen sabrina nice relaxation massage defiantly not therapeutic but relaxing.very personable young lady, good looks, eastern european i would say , great convo. likes what she does and is good at it. 

repeat prob and like to try out the others. apparently they all have different restrictions but prices are set. a la carte

I've seen Betty and Sabrina.  I preferred Betty, just a preference.  If you like em top heavy Sabrina is the way to go.  It's not the Sabrina from Wellington btw. Veronica is kinda cute, a brunette as you may have guessed

Or Josie. Don't remember a Cheryl? Was there a Cheryl in the Archie universe? 

I'd made the suggestion in another thread that we start referring to the place as Archie's. 

i believe it was veronica i seen not sabrina. getting these names mixed up. brunette, short ,cute, early 20's

3 hours ago, BigZ said:

Not smart having an ad with address and services posted. Bad idea going there I’d say.

well its not like its a secret. same people that look on list crawler look here and other erb . i notice they don't list the services on kijji 

I saw veronica a few weeks back and have to comment the tipping levels are quite high but the talent is quite impressive, I would like to try Betty sometime to see the differences but overall had a great experience and will likely repeat.

Veronica was early 20's, long raven black hair, White girl but tanned toned body. I think she was between 5'4" and 5'6" no more than 120 lbs because I could pick her up and move her around with ease. Shaved downstairs, amazing conversation, maybe big b cup or small c cup breasts, tight and toned not muscular,  tight 😼.

She honestly reminded me of an ex-girlfriend a lot and it kinda felt like i as 20 years younger again, lmao. Also MSOG were not a problem, and she gave a very gentle reminder of time on the clock,  not pushy or rude about it. 

I heard there’s a Community Facebook page with pictures of anyone who visits there. Faces, license plates, credit card info, home addresses, and the colour of your underwear. 

• Haha 2