2 hours ago, JLeeLewis said:

I heard there’s a Community Facebook page with pictures of anyone who visits there. Faces, license plates, credit card info, home addresses, and the colour of your underwear. 

I spit up my coffee reading this one. ROFLOL

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BigZ said:

You guys are crazy to go to a place that has their address and exact services listed.

It's not crazy.

Unless the police walk in to the room at the exact moment you are handing her the cash for the "extra" and the lady tells them you just paid he for sexual services there is nothing they can do.  For the lady, selling sex is no longer illegal in Canada.  Buying it, communicating for the purposes of buying it, living off the avails (ie: Pimping) are all illegal.

Even if someone walked in and your both naked and having intercourse.  Your just good friends having sex.

In fact the licensed Body Rub Parlours under their licensing, have rules about the attendant being nude but not these places. 

Being nude in a private place is not illegal.  There is even a place downtown where they offer nude yoga.

22 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

It's not crazy.

Unless the police walk in to the room at the exact moment you are handing her the cash for the "extra" and the lady tells them you just paid he for sexual services there is nothing they can do.  For the lady, selling sex is no longer illegal in Canada.  Buying it, communicating for the purposes of buying it, living off the avails (ie: Pimping) are all illegal.

Even if someone walked in and your both naked and having intercourse.  Your just good friends having sex.

In fact the licensed Body Rub Parlours under their licensing, have rules about the attendant being nude but not these places. 

Being nude in a private place is not illegal.  There is even a place downtown where they offer nude yoga.

Great points livenudecats...Also their add only advertises massage as far as I can see.  Nothing illegal about that...

Fair enough but I just don’t think I’d be comfortable. To each their own! And to the above poster, yes the ads use all the acronyms 

Personally I think this location is the cleanest, with the nicest young ladies you will find in this 'area' of service. Even if there were 'EYES' on it as is being repeated in this forum again and again, all it will do is weed out the riff raff as far as I am concerned people who know understand the risk (as outlined eloquently on an earlier post) and choose to bear that risk. I will comment however the prices are high but the quality of service is commensurate imho, there are better massages out there, but better conversation/ambiance experience...  I haven't found one yet, if they are out there let me know as I want to try them too!

Poon on I say Poon on! 

Guest Jdiamond
On 11/7/2019 at 9:16 AM, Lubefree said:

Personally I think this location is the cleanest, with the nicest young ladies you will find in this 'area' of service. Even if there were 'EYES' on it as is being repeated in this forum again and again, all it will do is weed out the riff raff as far as I am concerned people who know understand the risk (as outlined eloquently on an earlier post) and choose to bear that risk. I will comment however the prices are high but the quality of service is commensurate imho, there are better massages out there, but better conversation/ambiance experience...  I haven't found one yet, if they are out there let me know as I want to try them too!

Poon on I say Poon on! 

Thank you

Visited again recently and can say the experience has soured for me personally. The rates have gone up and the service level has gone down. The engagement with the attendants is not the problem, its the quality of service vs. the cost of options. I unfortunately can say that I don't believe I will ever repeat again, which is sad because it was one of my favourites. 

53 minutes ago, Lubefree said:

Visited again recently and can say the experience has soured for me personally. The rates have gone up and the service level has gone down. The engagement with the attendants is not the problem, its the quality of service vs. the cost of options. I unfortunately can say that I don't believe I will ever repeat again, which is sad because it was one of my favourites. 

Lube free I hear what you’re saying and agree 100%

However sometimes I try to remember that one of the biggest problems with these places is actual consistency of services. I guess we are always looking for the McDonald’s experience where you get exactly what you were expecting

The problem here is the human factor. It could be an off day for the attendant , They have lives and problems outside of the jobs. Sometimes hard for them to stay consistent

I don’t know exactly what experience you had, and I would agree That if it was a dealbreaker, never return again. But sometimes I will give it a pass and try again because it might be one of those consistency things

However two bad experiences for me Will constitute a hard pass on a provider

1 hour ago, Lubefree said:

Don't be sad, there are plenty of other options in the city where the quality matches the cost.

Guest Jdiamond
22 hours ago, Lubefree said:

Hello lubefree this is  Veronica, I am so sorry to read about your experince. We've recently added bew girls to our team so I would defintly like to know whom your referring too so we can nip this is the butt. All donations should be the same across the board. If you reach out to us we will provide a massage with Betty or myself on the house !  Our goal is to always ensure you recieve the best service and if your not recievcing that please always let Betty or myself know. 

Thanks for your time and review.  We do hope to hear from you again ! 

I appreciate all the comments above including from Veronica (who has ALWAYS been consistent). I would like to specifically address @Lucky888  first;

You are 100% correct, it is easy to forget that the attendants are human and perhaps I should consider a little more carefully how I communicate my experiences going forward. I can assure you as a patron I am always super respectful, clean and very communicative so as to ensure boundaries are never crossed with the attendant. I really do respect the hell out of the women who choose to do what they do, I know no matter how you look at it, this is still a difficult service they are performing and maybe it's tough to maintain the charade. I guess it's because the cost of services are a good chunk of change and as a result it is only disposable income that I use to enjoy these services so I like to feel special and feel like I am getting value for the money being put forth. I mean I am not naive and I know they are putting on an act for my benefit but what I pay for is an escape from normal life so when I have an experience that is not enjoyable I end up feeling a little gun shy to repeat. Also because I only do this every couple months or so there is not a lot of chances to waste with a bad experience. As for the experience being a deal breaker that is not really the case in this instance, and it was not one specific thing, I am not trying to get super specific but I can say that there were a lot of interruptions, as well as a shorting of time which I did not overly appreciate. The quality of the massage was the same as always and the quality of the extras was not the concern but the prices have changed since the first time I visited (months ago so it is understandable that I would be out of the loop) which in my opinion is already quite a bit higher than other places. Up to this point the higher price was always acceptable because of the quality of service and attendants but the escalation recently has made it feel little like a nickel and diming that really takes me out of the experience as a whole, truthfully set pricing with agreed upon donation takes away that feeling in my opinion but that is just a view from the foxhole. Anyways, I know this is just my 2 cents and I am sure there are many others that feel differently. 

@Jdiamond 

I would like to say that your comments and offer to help is greatly appreciated it truly is, it shows that you do in fact clearly care to provide a good service to your customers and you appreciate them. I will however comment that I will NEVER tell who the provider was as I am not looking to get anyone in trouble, I would feel absolutely terrible to ruin someones livelihood because of one bad experience. Also in regards to your offer for a free massage that is incredibly sweet of you and I am absolutely flattered, but I could never accept something like that knowing how much effort you and Betty put into what you do. I honestly would never feel ok about that. I have an incredible respect for what you do and how great my experiences have always been to this point. 

I guess in all honesty I feel a little embarrassed now that I posted my experience on here I maybe should have just kept it to myself, I would never want to hurt someone's livelihood over an isolated experience, I just want to be smart with how and were I choose to spend my disposable income if that makes sense. My earlier post meant no disrespect to your business and I truly feel terrible that I ever even said anything to begin with. :classic_blush:

Hey Lubefree and Veronica - I’d be willing to take the offer of a free massage off your hands, if it’s transferable. I have no shame 😆

• Haha 1