Photographer in the Maritimes

Hey guys šŸ™‚Ā 

Iā€™m looking for a photographer in the maritimes. Iā€™ve seen work by ā€œDanny Girlā€ and would really love to shoot with her.Ā 

Does anyone know how I can contact her?Ā 

I donā€™t have Twitter. Iā€™ve left a message on her website but no response yet.Ā 

Thank you in advance, and Iā€™m sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot!

Ā 

Jenn šŸ™‚Ā 

She does great work! She's based in Montreal, but I know she goes to Toronto sometimes and is now planning to spend a few days out in Edmonton. The Maritimes are lovely to visit - if you talked to your colleagues and found at least a few willing to pay deposits, and emailed her again, perhaps she'd consider a trip out that way. (Can't make any promises of course, but it might be worth a try).

Or you might consider a trip to Montreal and incorporate a photoshoot with her there. Unfortunately, in my experience, Montreal is not a great city to work in, but it is a wonderful place to visit just for fun!

• Thanks 1

I second that thought! Dannygirlmtl is amazing to work with, and super talented ā¤ļøĀ 

I'll send her a dm and ask her to check her emails lol but I'm sure if a bunch of us got together to book her, she'd come back to the Maritimes to shoot us

šŸ™‚

If you're looking for interested folks to help lure her here, count me in!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great idea - I'm in Marketing with a background in design, and can't emphasize enough the importance of good pics.Ā  I do some part time photography, mostly just for myself, and pics taken in decentĀ lighting with a nice camera definitely make all the difference in the world with whatever you're selling, and likely 10 fold given what you ladies are selling is largely a fantasy.Ā  Ā More SP need to have and update their pic portfolio.Ā  Ā 

Not that I'm a professional, but I'm likely pretty easy to convince to help out if you're ever in PEI.Ā  šŸ˜‰

Ā 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, MsManda said:

I second that thought! Dannygirlmtl is amazing to work with, and super talented ā¤ļøĀ 

I'll send her a dm and ask her to check her emails lol but I'm sure if a bunch of us got together to book her, she'd come back to the Maritimes to shoot us

šŸ™‚

Thank you so much MsManda!! Much appreciated. So that makes 2 of us willing to book a shoot with her in the maritimes. šŸ™‚Ā 

Even if she doesnā€™t come to the maritimes, Iā€™m will to travel to Montreal. Her work is amazing!Ā 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, MsManda said:

šŸ™‚

Worth it 100%Ā 
I would book her again a heart beat. I am in to bring her here! We will make it worth her time for sure. I would love something gothic/vintage to shoot in with her. The work we did with shadows on the shoot is pretty awesome.Ā 

If you need something asap Adam does good work and is super professional.Ā 

adamobrienphotography.com is his website
He goes by that on IG and Haliphotog on twitter.Ā 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, onthehunt007 said:

Not that I'm a professional, but I'm likely pretty easy to convince to help out if you're ever in PEI.Ā  šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Join the queue. Guys with cameras are a dime a dozen in this industry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure, though a camera doesn't make a photographer.Ā  From the pics I generally see posted, especially on sites like Leolist, a lot of these ladies could use quite a bit of help in marketing themselves.

23 hours ago, dirtyblondesteph said:

@Jenn you asked and received!Ā 

Ā 

We have Danny coming to Halifax! I am sure if we do a group location we can rock a group rate.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Danny coming to halifax.jpg

Yayyy! šŸ˜ƒ

Thatā€™s a good idea for the group location/rate. Iā€™m down!