anyone see asian tiffany on LL

I have never seen her, but I can tell you that the picture is from a Chinese forum.

Ignoring my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT, and do some research. TIneye showed the photos were likely not hers. With a clouded mind, I set up a meet. Met at a low end hotel. I confirmed she wasn’t the girl on the pictures. Typical bait & switch.  Shouldn’t have continued, but I did. Do not recommend.  Also language barrier.  Unpleasant experience. Claimed to be 23 years old but closer to 45. No exaggeration! Hope this helps. Saw her in Moncton today.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Ignoring my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT, and do some research. TIneye showed the photos were likely not hers. With a clouded mind, I set up a meet. Met at a low end hotel. I confirmed she wasn’t the girl on the pictures. Typical bait & switch.  Shouldn’t have continued, but I did. Do not recommend.  Also language barrier.  Unpleasant experience. Claimed to be 23 years old but closer to 45. No exaggeration! Hope this helps. Saw her in Moncton today.

I seriously question your "better judgement" and the research(or complete lack of) put in her, as I rarely seen someone set himself so badly to fail.

First, the pics show two COMPLETELY different woman. The one in pink has no more than B cups, while the one in red has obvious D's. Knowing the pics were completely fake, not only went anyway but also paid a woman who was double the age.

This is not TOFTT, this is pure self-abuse.

1618996-bumtCWSfLKpdIU1JrCay.jpg

1618996-8j4eDIJUULiAdzjREiTJ.jpg

Yes, you are correct! I put myself in a bad position.  I should have said no judgment! I don’t believe any amount of research would have changed my curiosity. Sometimes I think with the wrong head. I never said It was a wise decision. 

2 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Yes, you are correct! I put myself in a bad position.  I should have said no judgment! I don’t believe any amount of research would have changed my curiosity. Sometimes I think with the wrong head. I never said It was a wise decision. 

On a regular basis, I read posts asking why there so many misleading ads? And the answer can be found in your story.

If nobody contacted, visited and paid any of these women and establishments, they would change their business model after only a few weeks. But no matter how misleading many ads are, a majority of hobbyists will pay anyway. 

To be honest, fake pics alone are not enough to discredit someone. On this board, an highly recommended lady used fake pics in her ads. But because most pictures were close enough to reality and her services more than made up for it, nobody complained.

But the same can't be said about the woman you met, with pictures of two completely different looking models and completely inaccurate information. And quite obviously the service reflected the marketing, so that part shouldn't have been a surprise.

The bigger question should be why legit ladies should jeopardize their safety and privacy with real pics, when there so little benefits in doing so. A good reputation is only good if supported. And when you support con-artists, you're only part of the problem.

My experience with a similiar type of ad is exactly the same. Bait and switch, 45-50 yo women advertised as 25. Cheap hotel. Fake pics. Obviously, I knew all of that but, out of curiously, I tried anyway.

Are these ads all related? Is it the same agency?

I know, for example, that VIPOTG girls have agents, and are planning their trips to Canada. What about these ads? Who are these people and what kind of women do the recruit?