Anais French • White • 9690

Gents, Anais French is here! I could use several exclamation points, but I will try to contain myself. This was just my second time seeing Anais, as her travels do not bring her to Charlottetown that often. Let's see if we can change that, for in this lovely lady you will find a passionate and complete lover. Everything flowed from one moment to the next, even more sweetly than our first encounter--which was also fabulous. Not long after I entered the room, we were making out like teenagers. Only better, with the care and teasing that maturity brings. We were never rushed, and I was continuously made to feel like the centre of her attention. Do take the opportunity, and add your accolades here, if you agree.

• Like 4

If you haven't had the pleasure, Anais French has returned to Charlottetown after the pandemic time warp (her joke!) kept her away from us for too long. As always, Anais welcomes her visitor with a warm smile, a genuine hug, and the ability to instantly put one at ease. After the introductory, Anais delivers the energetic sensuality that is her hallmark. She is the complete lover, giving her visitor all her sexy attention, and all kinds of fun to make his day, nay, his week.

• Like 1

I absolutely second both of you! Anais is a pocket rocket and full of energy! She was definitely one of the best I’ve met! She’s very sweet and gets comfy easily, never rushes through the session. I had a wonderful time and @Yourfrenchlady is always very accommodating and quick to respond. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.