Sophia - New kijiji 8176

Okay, saw the ad and where it was located from and then I saw an unfamiliar number, so I texted.

Sophie said she could see me at 5:15 today and she was located in St Vital.

That had me wondering.....

i asked for address she said Off St.Mary’s ( not St. Louis).

I then realized it was Jackie, Victoria, Brenda and whatever other name she used before.

So, at 4pm she calls my text app 9 times within 10minutes to say she would only be able to see me ASAP and not 5:15.

She smartly has changed her text number from that 557-****.

Stay away folks, she is not 100%.

• Thanks 1

I texted her last night around 5 . Told me she was Slim and blonde. 

Arranged appointment for 7 pm.  Then three texts later she said her only appointment left was her last one at 10pm. Guess she is more popular than we thought. What happened to open 24hrs

Maybe I shouldn't have asked her was she the lady who kept changing her name. 

And since when has St Mary's Dakota been close to the Forks?

On 10/12/2019 at 9:09 PM, Deepthrower said:

I then realized it was Jackie, Victoria, Brenda and whatever other name she used before.

Natalie and Jasmine, among others. She's had as many as three concurrent ads with different names and hours of availability.

I just checked my text app to find 17 phone calls and 1 text at around 2am on Friday night.

Not sure what her issue is, but if you accept an appointment and change it with rude demands like she did with little notice she shouldn’t expect me to be ready and willing jump at her beckon call.

Never want to put a hate out on her, but hope she can treat others better.

I saw Jasmine once, that's what she was calling herself, maybe 2 years ago.  She had no picture and I didn't realize who it was until she opened her door.  I don't like the sneaky tactics, but I decided to stay.  Honestly she seemed nice, down to earth.  Had a good relaxing massage and left happy.  She did seem to have some fear issues because of a past client that went bad for her. 

Edited by MtCL

Yeah, she took the pic from the latest ad of Fay's, ffs - of all people from whom to steal!.  As has been discussed here before, hobbyists should probably avoid. IMHO.  Stay safe, guys.  M.

Thanks so much guys. That ad drew my attention.  I am so glad I read all this before getting suckered In

definitely not a situation I want to be involved with