Has anyone seen this girl before

56 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm..... the question remains is she legit ????

If by "legit" you mean if she's the lady in the pictures, all signs point to yes.

If you'll get your money's worth, that part can be open to interpretation.

Hmmmm..... I have been i contact with her and she does sound legit but i have been burn before forgive me if i sound very " cautious" there something that seam very off about her ad or is it just me ????

3 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm..... I have been i contact with her and she does sound legit but i have been burn before forgive me if i sound very " cautious" there something that seam very off about her ad or is it just me ????

Without judging her personally, I highly questions some of her stats.

As for the rest, it's a question of personal tastes.

I am fairly certain the last 2 pics are of a different girl who has been hosting in Moncton for about 3 or 4 years.

Forget her name but i saw her about 3 years ago, and i see her posts every once and awhile but i no longer live in the city so i don't see her anymore.

Tattoo is the main give away that they aren't the same girls, plus the asses are completely different shape.

1 hour ago, Denots said:

I am fairly certain the last 2 pics are of a different girl who has been hosting in Moncton for about 3 or 4 years.

Forget her name but i saw her about 3 years ago, and i see her posts every once and awhile but i no longer live in the city so i don't see her anymore.

Tattoo is the main give away that they aren't the same girls, plus the asses are completely different shape.

I new there was something fishy about that ad that did not click.