Danielle

I would also like to add my praises to the chorus regarding Danielle. I saw her about a month ago for the second time, and I have enjoyed myself immensely both times. She is sexy, fit, and attractive with legs to die for. (As her pics will attest to) She is also skillful and seems to enjoy her work. She is easy to talk to and will put you at ease. I will definitely repeat (again). Thanks for another great time Danielle, and my apologies for taking so long with my reco.

I have been in contact with Danielle for quite few times and our schedule finally worked out! Danielle provides great service and very attentive with my needs, she plays very safe but with passion. She certainly has my vote for the best breast on CERB. She has a nice personality to engage fun and comfortable conversations. Will repeat for sure.

All the recommendations are right...Danielle is a pretty and sweet. She has wonderful boobs, and a great smile. My time with her was too short. I will be looking for something a little longer when next opportunity comes.

Oh Danielle is great! I've just seen some new pictures on BP and she's HOT HOT HOT. I need to find a way to visit again soon Danielle! xoxo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.