Danielle

Guest ***ky12***

This girl is very friendly and has the nicest breasts. She is always very kind and makes sure you leave happy.

I love how she cums for me during daty, multiple times, lol

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I saw Danielle a few years ago and remember my times with her very well. She is an orgasmic and very attractive woman. Her breasts were wonderful, and she fits into (and out of) her lingerie beautifully. Her in -service is very nicem, candles, very feminine.

Sometimes SP's after being in the business for a while are lacking new recommendations. Finding that most recommendations for Danielle are not recent, I thought I'd attempt to give her some fresh exposure.

After two years of seeing SP's, I finally had the pleasure of meeting with Danielle last Friday afternoon. Once I arrived she immediately led me upstairs where she had a room prepared with drapes drawn, lots of candles, and light music playing.

She asked what I wanted and I opted for one hour consisting of 30 mins massage and the other 30 mins..well other stuff :) The massage was great then we moved to DATY where she came very easily for me..twice...then proceeded to crawl on top at my request and we went from there.

Danielle has a great body, although in my opinion appeared to be a bit thinner than the pics would suggest. She is very quick to tell you what she doesn't like, or what will not work for her.

I'll most likely go back for another visit. Thanks for exactly what I needed on a Friday afternoon.

Danielle is a hidden treat, the exception to most girls who advertise on CL. Clean, beautiful, and attentive to needs. She knows more then just the physical, a treat to talk too.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Danielle this weekend. Friendly and courteous, Danielle has all the right curves in the right places. Her bum is a pleasure to look at an even better to hold. Her breast are like they where made for my eyes. She knows how to please a man and I will definitely be repeating.

I'll also throw in my recommendation for Danielle. Its been a while, but I've spent a few lovely sessions with this dynamite SP.

I too have had the pleasure of meeting Danielle albeit about 3 years ago...I plan to see her again soon as it seems she is as much fun now as she ever was. I remember how sexy she was and still is form what I gather.

See you soon Danielle

Guest h***yto***2

Ditto, ditto, ditto. Saw her back in Feb. Great girl, sexy time. Two thumbs up. Will repeat soon. And now I believe she is doing duos.

Well I got to see Danielle today and I was treated to a half hour of bliss , making me wish I had spent an hour. Danielle is a great conversationalist and sexy as hell. I can't believe her age ( not that she's old ) it's just she is so dam hot. Just goes to show that a mature woman can still be super hot and sexy and at the same time knows how to please her clients.

Thanks for a wonderful time

Will see you again for sure

Boomer01

I saw Danielle for a massage last week, and must add my voice to those who are happier for the experience. She's fun, sexy, nice to talk to, and puts you at ease. And although I am reluctant to reduce anyone, SPs especially, to a collection of body parts - MAN does she have fabulous breasts! ;)

I'd like to echo all the positive comments here. I've seen Danielle 3-4 times and it's always been an excellent experience.

Keep up the great work Danielle :-)

So this is my 1st post ever. I've been looking at different reviews for a while and I decided to meet danielle. All I can say is wow. Amazing personality, very friendly but most importantly.....service was top notch. We made clear what her boundaries were and it was smooth sailing from there. My only regret was not taking the hour. I took the half as it was my first time seeing her. Next time I will definitely take the hour.......so worth it.

Treat her well guys.

I saw the lovely Danielle today. She was all that I expected her to be - after reading so many positive reviews. This was my first time with any SP and consequently I was a little nervous. But right from the get go, Danielle put me at ease. Location is very convenient and private and the atmosphere is sexy - scented and dimly lit. She converses with you like an old friend, is very talkative (which I like) and does not rush you.

I am so glad I listened to the other reviewers and visited her. Thanks to all those who posted good reviews of her. That made my job easier. But for me, personally speaking - her behind is to die for and I could spend hours just looking at it. Of course, I did not just look lol

Gents - if you're looking for a no hassle, friendly, good looking SP - look no more.

What can I say? I texted danielle a few times on here and then she asked me to call on the day of. I'm glad i did just that. I was greeted at the door by a very sexy lady dressed in a zebra printed bathrobe like the ones in some of her pictures. Once she removed that I was greeted by a very sexy body dressed in fishnets just for me, just like I asked. Her massage is very erotic starting facedown, and she used non scented oils, really helps with discretion at home. We chatted for a bit to get the rules out of the way, the nervous jitters, etc. Once I turned over she went straight for a covered bbj, which is cool, she's all about safety, and so am I. I proceeded to go downtown on her, she seemed to like it. I could have spent the rest of the night licking her juicy clit her but the finale was yet to come. She has a very sexy, toned, fit body with a nice set of breasts too I might add, very sexy nipples. I'm getting hard just thinking about her;)

Until next time Danielle.

Well recommended, well worth it. Will definately repeat.

I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle, and I must say she is awesome!!! I spent most of the time laughing and having a good time :) I usually dont go into details of any encounter, but i must say she is well worth the time if she fits into your needs!!! I will definately be visiting her again as she makes you feel like you have known her for a good while :) I would highly recommend her to any mature individual who likes great companionship . Thanks Danielle :)

I seen Danielle a week or so ago. She is a very attractive lady with an amazing body. I was looking for something quick and she was there to take care of me.

thanks

Had the pleasure of meeting Danielle a couple weeks ago. It was very easy to feel comfortable with her, as she's very talkative and she has one great set of tits. She was also very accommodating with requests.

I look forward to seeing her again

Thanks Danielle

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.