Charlee Rose • White

Charlee has a "no review" policy, the reasons for which she has spelled out quite well in a blog post on her website. Having said that, after our recent session together, Charlee agreed to a Lyla review from me as she has gotten numerous inquiries lately from people asking for a review referral.

Communication via both here on Lyla email and phone text was clear, quick, and informative. Charlee has an excellent website which answered almost all my questions. She also has a very active twitter account. She's a member of Lyla, and often posts her schedule in the announcements section.

Charlee offers both standard encounters as well as submissive encounters. Very understandably, for the latter she has a reasonable and straight forward screening process. It shouldn't be a problem for anyone and is a similar process to that of some other providers I have visited.

Charlee's incall is in an older building in the general-ish vicinity of the Commons. I had no concerns whatsoever about the neighborhood. Lots of street parking easily available (even at 11 am on a weekday), and is close to major bus routes. Her apartment is very clean and neat. "Cozy" is the word that comes to mind. She does have a cat, for those with allergies, but it stays out of the room.

Charlee's pictures in the ads are both recent and accurate. Having said that, Charlee is a very attractive person whose pictures do not do justice. If you like what you see in the pictures, trust me, you will absolutely love what you see in person. Charlee was *extremely* easy to talk to. It's almost like talking to a teammate on a softball team, very easy to get along with all the while sharing an occasional dirty joke. I truly enjoyed speaking to her.

I found Charlee to be a very open-minded, and completely non-judgemental person. I had a particular kink I asked about, we discussed it, and she went over and above the call of duty to satisfy me. So much appreciated! Absolutely not a clock watcher. The entire session was relaxed and stress-free.

All in all, I had an absolutely great time. I can't imagine how things could have gone better. Charlee is simply a wonderful person, inside and out.

Out of respect to her "no reviews" policy, I'll politely decline to answer questions or messages.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.