I frequent this owners other spa which has a more convenient location. However, I would like to try Sakura Spa as the owner seems to hire good attendants and runs a fair operation. I'm aware that Betty works here and is highly recommended. I was wondering if there were any other attendants that hobbyists would recommend

As per Piranha post, would also interested in trying Betty. How would she compare to Sunny at Crystal ? How does Sakura's ambience/ general condition compared to other places ?  How would I recognize Betty ?  Or no bait and switch here ? 

Ambiance and general condition is better than most in my opinion, though the one time I had the room off the main reception area (where the till is) the table was narrow and rickety. The tables in the back two rooms are good. They may have replaced that table since, 

I like that the 'nails' stuff is done in the front room. So if you enter through the side door you'll be directed to the back where the massage rooms are without being paraded through a room of women having their nails done. Not that I've ever seen anyone there for that. 

Not all MPs there offer extras so be aware of that if that is a concern for you. 

I don't believe they've been known to bait and switch. Not like 741 anyway. Ask for Betty and you should get her. 

So had a short window of opportunity to drop in here Saturday. It'd been since Sakura opened that I'd seen Betty so figured I'd drop in and see if she was available. I did try calling twice but got message 'the user you are dialing ... blah blah'. 

Any way dropped in without an appointment. Woman I don't recognize comes out of the back hands up like a surgeon and covered in a TON of excess oil. 'Yes'. 

I'm like 'I was wondering if Betty were available.' 

She's like 'Yes can you give me twenty minutes'. 

I'm like, 'For Betty?'

She's like, 'Yes I'm Betty'. 

Now I don't know. Its been a while since I've seen Betty but I remembered her a few inches taller and a lot less round. This woman had wavy reddish hair. Very different then I remembered her. I remembered her average Asian height, not slim by any means but not overweight at all, with dark curly hair rather than reddish wavy hair, and about ten years younger. I don't have the best memory for faces and such, so maybe its me, but has she really changed that much in 8 months that I don't recognize her at all or is someone there trying to pull a fast one. 

Anyway I agreed to the twenty minutes and told her I'd return. Returned after twenty minutes. Waited ten or so listening the them conversing (loudly, I was in the front room, its not like I was listening at the door) then left. I had only a small window and didn't have time to wait all day. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Blue0012 said:

So had a short window of opportunity to drop in here Saturday. It'd been since Sakura opened that I'd seen Betty so figured I'd drop in and see if she was available. I did try calling twice but got message 'the user you are dialing ... blah blah'. 

Any way dropped in without an appointment. Woman I don't recognize comes out of the back hands up like a surgeon and covered in a TON of excess oil. 'Yes'. 

I'm like, 'For Betty?'

Now I don't know. Its been a while since I've seen Betty but I remembered her a few inches taller and a lot less round. This woman had wavy reddish hair. Very different then I remembered her. I remembered her average Asian height, not slim by any means but not overweight at all, with dark curly hair rather than reddish wavy hair, and about ten years younger. I don't have the best memory for faces and such, so maybe its me, but has she really changed that much in 8 months that I don't recognize her at all or is someone there trying to pull a fast one. 

Anyway I agreed to the twenty minutes and told her I'd return. Returned after twenty minutes. Waited ten or so listening the them conversing (loudly, I was in the front room, its not like I was listening at the door) then left. I had only a small window and didn't have time to wait all day. 

I'm pretty sure that's Betty. I saw her a few days ago, exactly what you described,  She told me the used to work at Thompson Dr. with Nancy, and yes, I saw her at Thompson Dr a few months ago. 

11 hours ago, SmartLamp said:

I'm pretty sure that's Betty. I saw her a few days ago, exactly what you described,  She told me the used to work at Thompson Dr. with Nancy, and yes, I saw her at Thompson Dr a few months ago. 

Have to admit, I'm shocked. I'm not real good with faces but I'd seen Betty often enough in the past that I should have recognized her. That's a big change in 8 months. 

On 2/29/2020 at 2:14 AM, SmartLamp said:

On 2/29/2020 at 2:14 AM, SmartLamp said:

On 1/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Blue0012 said:

I'm like, 'For Betty?'

Edited by licorice
wrong person

Why didn’t U start a new thread on Skyla? pretty sure she never worked @ Sakura so don’t know why you sabotaged this old old thread 🙄