Diff between happy ending and sensual ending?

I don't think there clear cut definitions of both term.

But the way I see it, the "happy ending" is simply a hand job after a normal massage.

The "sensual ending" is something more integrated to a more exotic massage like a bodyslide where the lady will use her body creatively to provide pleasure.

But as SP's and MA's may have different interpretations, it's better to ask first to avoid any confusion.

Yea i thought asking them would be good too. But i have asked 3 girls who offer different rates for both over the last month or so and have never gotten an answer. Figured I would see if any other girls would be willing to answer here or in PM.

16 minutes ago, Denots said:

Yea i thought asking them would be good too. But i have asked 3 girls who offer different rates for both over the last month or so and have never gotten an answer. Figured I would see if any other girls would be willing to answer here or in PM.

MA's don't normally like to be too specifics about extras until they see with who they're dealing with.

And again, what a lady can tell you here, may not reflect what someone else will do.

Better start with the massage and see what options she'll feel comfortable offering.