I go to the Pigale occasionally (every few months), 

I went there this Saturday and had a great time .. but I kind of noticed something in the downstairs CR .. the length of the songs appears substantially shorter than last time I went there.  I mean this was very noticeable. 

I'm not sure if this is because I'm not a regular and thus what might have been a gradual change for anyone was sudden for me.

Is that a very recent change?

Is this a trend that has been noticed in the other clubs in Ottawa as well?

Possibly not all, but some of the girls will agree to a flat rate for an hour. This gets rid of the song length issue very nicely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/21/2019 at 4:07 PM, slacker said:

Possibly not all, but some of the girls will agree to a flat rate for an hour. This gets rid of the song length issue very nicely.

If I may ask, how much should I expect to pay for an hour?

On 10/28/2019 at 2:21 PM, gatineauguy2010 said:

If I may ask, how much should I expect to pay for an hour?

$300 is pretty standard.

If you figure you get 20x 3 minute songs in an hour, you're spending a hundred dollars less. I won't say you're saving a hundred dollars because you're still spending $300.

If you know the girl well, you might get a better deal. Ask her and see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:15 PM, Kilt Boy said:

$300 is pretty standard.

If you figure you get 20x 3 minute songs in an hour, you're spending a hundred dollars less. I won't say you're saving a hundred dollars because you're still spending $300.

If you know the girl well, you might get a better deal. Ask her and see.

At an hour, I imagine you have to catch her straight out of her stage! 

I'm pretty sure it is a win for her as well, no need to go up and down and waste a few songs between each client, but you have to be sure you'll like her!

On 10/21/2019 at 12:03 PM, Nesbot said:

That’s a pigales thing. They’ll cut the song very short. So be prepared. 

So am I to assume that the other places have not shorten their CR songs as much?  That would be a good reason to cross the river for me!

Most places short the songs especially if they go over a set amount of time. In my experience though, Pigales is the worst. The songs rarely make it to 3 minutes now.

• Thanks 1

I got to visit the Club 77 and the Playmate this weekend; they both use the stage's music for the CR and thus have a more song's lengths!  Might visit more of those clubs instead of the Pigale just because of that.

• Like 2

NOTE: Watch out for any contractor who

1) Wants to go by time. She will divide the minutes by 3 and round up for the number of songs. Question what she means.

2) Says she doesn't like the music played and wants to use her own playlist from her phone. These are notoriously short songs.

14 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

NOTE: Watch out for any contractor who

1) Wants to go by time. She will divide the minutes by 3 and round up for the number of songs. Question what she means.

2) Says she doesn't like the music played and wants to use her own playlist from her phone. These are notoriously short songs.

This happend to me once at Pigale i should of known when she got her phone out and recorded the time ended wit more song to pay then what it actualy was