Hello friends.  Question: 

id say 75% of my “transactions” are of the oral-persuasion, usually a fairly quick appointment - as I often just have time for “quick and dirty”.   😛

it’s a lot more common in Ontario, but are there any SPs that provide BnG (because I know someone will ask, it’s blow-and-go) here in the area?  In Toronto, I’ve had a couple of regular arrangements, hoping to work something like that again so I can hobby more often.  

Thanks

mossy

• Like 1

Not sure what you’re looking for. Reduction in rates or 15 min special? Since I only offer a minimum half hour for my time, I’m puzzled by your request.

• Like 1

I have offered things like this in the past, even offering a reduced rate for less than a half hour oral (or massage) only visit 😛

The issue that arose for me is that people were booking to get the lower rate, but expecting more than my Fellatrix experience that was being offered at that rate 😕

Using the lower rate to get in, once service would start, I'd generally be pressured for more services, right up to full service, but without any offer of an additional charge, or acceptance of my rates for such services 😞 it made navigating such encounters very uncomfortable, and unnecessarily difficult 

This obviously led to much frustration on both sides, and I felt I had to go back to my regular rates for all of my services, with no reductions in rates for a less than a full service experience. 

That said, I very much enjoy the b&g, or any other excuse to show off my Fellatrix talents hehe

I just wasn't able to find a compromise that seemed to satisfy both myself and those interested.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

On 11/3/2019 at 9:41 AM, Jon2090 said:

Darn! I suppose with a couple visits and knowing your SP you can work out an arrangement to satisfy both parties... 

How about paying her minimum rate eg hh and if you’re done before that just leave! When you say working out an arrangement seems to me you’re looking for a deal.

Edited by Mature Angela

On 11/3/2019 at 8:18 AM, MsManda said:

I have offered things like this in the past, even offering a reduced rate for less than a half hour oral (or massage) only visit 😛

The issue that arose for me is that people were booking to get the lower rate, but expecting more than my Fellatrix experience that was being offered at that rate 😕

Using the lower rate to get in, once service would start, I'd generally be pressured for more services, right up to full service, but without any offer of an additional charge, or acceptance of my rates for such services 😞 it made navigating such encounters very uncomfortable, and unnecessarily difficult 

This obviously led to much frustration on both sides, and I felt I had to go back to my regular rates for all of my services, with no reductions in rates for a less than a full service experience. 

That said, I very much enjoy the b&g, or any other excuse to show off my Fellatrix talents hehe

I just wasn't able to find a compromise that seemed to satisfy both myself and those interested.. 

I have a minimum hh rate because anything lower for B&G, like you indicated wasn’t worth the hassle.

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 1