Lala or Sasha Asian

I've seen Lala a couple of times on this visit to Kingston. The service I received was very good and she is very accomidating, English is limited but you can get by. Just to let you know pictures are not her but same body style, age mid ro late thirties. Repeat yes. 

I have seen both in the last few weeks. La la was very accomodating with most requests and likes to shower together and takes her time.  Sasha is more reserved but open a up if you treat her well.  She is more open to doing more things then La la. They are both worth a visit just know pics are not accurate. They aren't bad looking just average for Asians in this area. 

Seen a few nice looking Asian girls on leo lately but I just can't trust the pics. Anyone know if any legit real pic ads there?

There's one named yoyo(5234) for example. I would love to try but can't trust it as real.

If you hold down your finger on a picture a menu pops up.  Select Google search this image. It will reach the internet for all the same pictures.  Sometimes it will show that pic of the Asian from a dating site, other ads etc. Then you can see if they are real or not.  One way to tell

it is pretty much industry standard in this area that the asian SPs only use representative pics. this is not quite the same as a bait and switch and some will send real pics if you ask.