Audrey • White • 1100

You’d better be sitting down when the door opens because you’ll be spellbound by the stunning model who walks through the door.  @AudreyBrass1 is simply gorgeous - from the top of her head to all the way down to her toes.  She’s the kind of lady most guys would be too shy to talk to...  seriously, she could be a European model - she’s that beautiful.

I had been following Audrey for a while on Twitter and finally bit the bullet and DMd her.  A little while later, this sweet message appeared in my inbox - from her!  Well, I had to book with her and when my schedule allowed me to, I contacted the club and booked a session.  

She is - as I’ve already said - beyond stunning to look at ... from every angle.  She’s also a wonderful conversationalist and, almost too good to be true, she’s *very* sensual - all within MA limits.  What an experience!  From the gentle to overtly playful caressing of each other in the shower before and after, to the incredibly steamy massage (with body slides to die for) to the crescendo release... what an experience!  My hour with Audrey was over waaaay too quickly (I’ll book twice that time next time), and I was out the door with another amazingly sensual kiss.  And. Can. She. Kiss.  Wow... 

Can’t wait until my next Audrey experience.  If it’s not obvious already, I highly recommend this amazing lady.  Treat her well and have fu

Edited by BigBud
  • Like 2

I have to agree with everything BigBud has said!  I saw Audrey the other night after a long drive to Ottawa.  I was tired and sore from the drive but as soon as she entered the room, I was no longer tired; I was wide awake and thrilled to meet this beauty!  We began by getting to know each other.  Giving her a massage was one of the highlights of my life.  The hour passed too quickly😕  I can hardly wait until I get to travel to Ottawa again so that I might have the privilege of seeing her again.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.