Annie off Pembia

Does anyone have the contact number for Annie off Pembina. PM would be great and really appreciated.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:03 AM, kypba666 said:

Saw her a year or so ago. Massage was just OK and so was ending, but there are better out there. Not likely to repeat.

Any examples of better out there?

• Like 1

Go see Anne every experience is different ...really you just need to go see some instead of finding MPs that others say rock...ymmv is very important it's all about the journey...take a chance 

5 hours ago, spontanious said:

Go see Anne every experience is different ...really you just need to go see some instead of finding MPs that others say rock...ymmv is very important it's all about the journey...take a chance 

I get what you are saying, but I came to the forums looking for specific information and I became a contributor because i didn't feel i was getting relevant information. To me time is precious and I am not into wasting others time, so I was hoping this would help me avoid wasting it by seeing the wrong sp's (wrong for me)... perhaps my expectations all around are skewed in general, but I have really struggled with input from members either through PMS or in the forums themselves.  The only thing I can say for certain is that when I post something on this forum regarding my experience it is current and relevant from a normal hobbyist who is polite, respectful, clean, friendly and communicative. When I am paying for a service I have a certain expectation of that service, and I hope my feedback on here helps others find the right sp for them so we can all have good experiences the sps and hobbyists.

Edited by Lubefree

29 minutes ago, Lubefree said:

I get what you are saying, but I came to the forums looking for specific information and I became a contributor because i didn't feel i was getting relevant information. To me time is precious and I am not into wasting others time, so I was hoping this would help me avoid wasting it by seeing the wrong sp's (wrong for me)... perhaps my expectations all around are skewed in general, but I have really struggled with input from members either through PMS or in the forums themselves.  The only thing I can say for certain is that when I post something on this forum regarding my experience it is current and relevant from a normal hobbyist who is polite, respectful, clean, friendly and communicative. When I am paying for a service I have a certain expectation of that service, and I hope my feedback on here helps others find the right sp for them so we can all have good experiences the sps and hobbyists.

Let me remind you the service your paying for is a massage...or did you forget and if it's with any other provider as they say it's for there time...I get what your saying but I have finally learned to just enjoy the journey my time is precious too I just chalk it up as experience and move on...

Just now, spontanious said:

Let me remind you the service your paying for is a massage...or did you forget and if it's with any other provider as they say it's for there time...I get what your saying but I have finally learned to just enjoy the journey my time is precious too I just chalk it up as experience and move on...

Bro I CLEARLY need some of your zen... any idea where I can find some?

And to be clear that is NOT sarcasm I am being sincere, it's tough to get through messages sometimes.

Seems that some clients are stating that what some report as being a great session with many extras enjoyed, but in reality it may vary from client to client. You may have a totally different session that the other client had. Never know what connection you make with the lady, even if you had a great connection with her last visit, never know how the day is going for her today. 

Most frustrating thing to happen is to go by a client's excellent review and assume you will have the same experience, BUT you do not! You then expect he is is schill! Maybe book a lady for hh session to see what type of connection you can create. It does get expensive driving all over the city and especially from distances outside the city, and some providers do flake - extremely frustrating! Worst providers are those that upsell services that end up being a scam.

I like variety, and always look for new excitement, and watch for reviews of others, but best to go by reviews of clients you have found to have identical tastes and experiences, but that takes time to develop and trust. Been around awhile so I know a few that I have similar taste and results with. Treat the ladies with respect!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sixpak said:

Seems that some clients are stating that what some report as being a great session with many extras enjoyed, but in reality it may vary from client to client. You may have a totally different session that the other client had. Never know what connection you make with the lady, even if you had a great connection with her last visit, never know how the day is going for her today. 

Most frustrating thing to happen is to go by a client's excellent review and assume you will have the same experience, BUT you do not! You then expect he is is schill! Maybe book a lady for hh session to see what type of connection you can create. It does get expensive driving all over the city and especially from distances outside the city, and some providers do flake - extremely frustrating! Worst providers are those that upsell services that end up being a scam.

I like variety, and always look for new excitement, and watch for reviews of others, but best to go by reviews of clients you have found to have identical tastes and experiences, but that takes time to develop and trust. Been around awhile so I know a few that I have similar taste and results with. Treat the ladies with respect!

Sound advice. 

I have been learning lately that certain MP's and attendants are not really for me, and that's ok, I will just not repeat. In the end I am a great tipper so the ones that I don't connect with just miss out on a good client is all and I potentially miss out on a good sp. No big regrets on the $$, but time is the biggest problem for me, so i am hoping to find a reliable, friendly providers that offer a great relaxing stress relieving experience, I have to assume the provider is hoping for the same thing and I guess I am just a little sad that these experiences aren't more like a Mcdonald's.... what I mean by that is ... consistent. 

Anyone want to invest with me into a franchising opportunity i think I have a billions and billions served idea here!

I had the pleasure of visiting Annie off Pembina and I think she is an absolutely lovely lady. Great experience overall, so friendly, talkative, polite, kind and very attentive. I will definitely repeat, and I recommend her for a simple, pleasant relaxation massage she did put genuine effort into some of it but she was playful and funny and sweet. Good ending no teasing, unrushed and mostly clean place though I have been in cleaner places. Location and neighborhood is good and communication through booking etc... was exceptional.  She is middle aged, average size, big friendly smile she puts in more effort than most and I rewarded her with a commensurate tip, any other visitors should do the same, have a few bad experiences and you really start to appreciate these little gems. 

• Like 2

Lubefree, you nailed it on the head what a session can be with Anne off Pembina. She is a very sweet lady who is trying to provide a consistent service. She can be shy but will become more relaxed as you get to know her better. She is a caring lady.

Sure is not the Annie that was living in the house before! The Annie in that house used to have older couple living there along with a child of Annie. This Annie has a couple of children and no older couple in the house.  this Annie follows a routine for the massage she provides all over your body but I had a better connection with the other Annie. This Annie used to be at different massage places before, such as Global and a few others that have folded. Miss the other Annie.

I was there last year. It was a taller lady, around 40. She told me she only work a few days a week. Then later I saw another one seems like she is the owner there. And I didn't go back to this house until this year. About there is a shorter 40 years old working. The current one is good but not as good as the one before. 

17 minutes ago, usernametaken said:

Sounds like Anne has a lady helping her out?

Anne I

Anne ll

Not right now. I visited her a slot recently and she is the only one there

I think the other girl that was working there part time last year was Faye.  Who is in her own place now off Pembina just north of Macgillvry now... she posts an Ad on K