The pics don't raise instant red flags. But 18 is a bit too close to "jail bait" territory.

Anyone who toftt better ask for something better than a fake student id card. To quote the late Admiral Ackbar:

maxresdefault.jpg

Agree with Greenteal, 18 is JB territory

And TOFTT...OldandNerdy is right, you should be the one to TOFTT and get back to Lyla members with either a recommendation if deserved or a warning if JB

RG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Agree with Greenteal, 18 is JB territory

And TOFTT...OldandNerdy is right, you should be the one to TOFTT and get back to Lyla members with either a recommendation if deserved or a warning if JB

RG

JB is only one of the concerns as this could also be part of a sting operation or just plain fraud.

When a "perfect" ad comes out of nowhere, caution is always advised.

jesus mates stop busting my balls i get where all of you are coming from though,only reason i asked is im  3 hours from the city or i would but toftt myself,reading all yas reply's tho i can actually see what your talking about,could be risky 

Edited by johnlun3208

While my post was pretty much tongue in cheek, and mostly relating to the number of posts where people seem to always want someone else to take the initial risk..

I do have to agree there is no way I'd ever take the risk on such a generic ad, especially with the posted age.  Way too many red flags in my mind.  That age, the generic pics, the generic description..  It all points to some sort of bad mojo.  If she is real, she's probably not in this line of work of her own volition.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

My rule of thumb (since no one asked) is to never go for any ad that is listed as under 22.  And even then to really put some time and effort into some sort of logic based choice.  

Hey, I'm old and I'm nerdy.  What will I possibly talk about with someone that young after the 12 seconds of performance is over and I've left her completely disappointed? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, johnlun3208 said:

jesus mates stop busting my balls i get where all of you are coming from though,only reason i asked is im  3 hours from the city or i would but toftt myself,reading all yas reply's tho i can actually see what your talking about,could be risky 

We're not "busting your balls", just explaining some concerns. Too regularly we seen members asking someone else to risk their money and likely a lot more by meeting perfect strangers online. TOFTT should be a personnal decision, not a request.

defiantly get that,totally understand where your coming from upon more insight in the issue from the likes of you and others on this thread greenteal.i see that you are a elite member,if you think its wise for me to delete this particular thread i can do that?     

11 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

While my post was pretty much tongue in cheek, and mostly relating to the number of posts where people seem to always want someone else to take the initial risk..

I do have to agree there is no way I'd ever take the risk on such a generic ad, especially with the posted age.  Way too many red flags in my mind.  That age, the generic pics, the generic description..  It all points to some sort of bad mojo.  If she is real, she's probably not in this line of work of her own volition.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

My rule of thumb (since no one asked) is to never go for any ad that is listed as under 22.  And even then to really put some time and effort into some sort of logic based choice.  

Hey, I'm old and I'm nerdy.  What will I possibly talk about with someone that young after the 12 seconds of performance is over and I've left her completely disappointed? 

can you explain more of the logic based choices you make?i have seen a fewe providers i find myself always asking for a up front picture thats not off the internet and if they cant provide that then i abort...would you say thats smart?  

6 minutes ago, johnlun3208 said:

defiantly get that,totally understand where your coming from upon more insight in the issue from the likes of you and others on this thread greenteal.i see that you are a elite member,if you think its wise for me to delete this particular thread i can do that?     

I don't see any reasons to delete it. All threads can be informative and learning tools. Someone could eventually post a reco or warning about that young woman and this thread this could be used or referenced for future discussion on the topic.

You didn't broke any rules. What you do next is up to you.

37 minutes ago, johnlun3208 said:

can you explain more of the logic based choices you make?i have seen a fewe providers i find myself always asking for a up front picture thats not off the internet and if they cant provide that then i abort...would you say thats smart?  

Sure.

Like I said in my post, under 22, that's not for you.  For so many reasons.  Maturity, possibly underage, reasons for being in the industry.

Always search the posted photos.  If they seem too good to be true they probably are.  

Search posted phone numbers.  This often brings up all kinds of info, even in this day and age when people have multiple numbers at their disposal. 

Read the ad.  Is it remotely coherent?  Is it half emojis?  Does it look like EVERY OTHER AD without any sort of personality or wit attached?  For me, I want to spend time with a woman who can actually converse with me.  Take a look at what sort of content Sarah Alex, DirtyBlondSteph, Ms Manda and Savannah Sol post, then compare that against most of the LL ads.

Search out discussions on here.  There is soooooo much content that odds are someone is talking about the person you are considering.  

Contact her and have a conversation with her that consists of words other than "sup" or "prices?" .  So much can be learned by actually talking to someone a bit.  At the same time make sure you aren't being a time waster.  But in my experience, if she isn't willing to do a couple of minutes of non sexual banter, do I really want to spend time with her anyway?

If after all of that you still feel you need to ask for some sort of additional photo, then there's probably something wrong with her.  What is a new photo really going to tell you that all of the above hasn't already?

I get it, it's nerve wracking taking the plunge and seeing someone for the first time.  Do as much research as you can and then make the best decision you can.  We all have different wants and desires so not every provider will be for everyone.  And that's totally ok. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Messaged his girl she’s working out of the Air BnB with the same girl Tess who used to go by Becca... I posted about Becca in the scam thread she robbed me with the classic come on in provide donation, oh don’t have any condoms can you go get some the ghost. Pics look great I’m staying away good luck if anyone takes one.

• Thanks 2