Larissa in Moncton

I don’t know how to attach her link. I’ve seen her a few times and had a great time. Tried to book twice recently. Confirmed a time with her. When time came, she messaged saying she was running behind. Asked me to come back an hour later. I came back. She had to run out to get more condoms. Waited another 40 minutes. Said she was on her way home. Needed time to shower, clean her room, then would be ready. After waiting over 2 hours, I gave up. She apologized and said I would have a special deal next visit. Booked an appointment a few weeks later. The exact thing happened again. Same excuses, and delays. I took this as a red flag... Was I the only person that experienced this with Larissa.  I had no prior issues with Larissa but she does have a checkered past. Should I try to book again or move on?

I had seen her a few times in the past. I've recently moved to the Halifax area but am back in Moncton next week for work. I have plans to book some time with Larissa.

I'll report back if any red flags go up during that time, but those are some big flags.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1