I'm perplexed you think they "really enjoy" when it's done well.  Perhaps appreciate but you are a client not a lover. Perhaps I'm wrong but I would think most are skilled at creating the illusion we are good. 😊

• Thanks 1

I could say that "I never had a SP complain about how I went down on her" and that would be a fair answer but I will say "I have a few ladies that I see on a regular basis and they do appreciate my muff diving skills".   One lady in particular that I see, we have a little game that we play, one time I'm in charge and get her to do what I want(within boundaries) either to me or to herself and the next time it's her turn to get me to do what she wants.  She always says that she can't wait for me to do DATY on her because I'm good at it.  Yes she can say what she wants to please me but she is also very open about what I do, if she does not like me doing something she will tell me.

I know this question is mainly for the ladies to answer but I thought I would chime in with my experience.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

Daty is great if done properly. 

It gives me pleasure to see my partners enjoyment when I make the effort to satisfy her.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 8:15 PM, Campfunfinder said:

I agree it is if done properly but how many of your clients can do it properly?

I don't kiss and tell.

What if there was a thread by SP on clients who are the best at Daty?  That would be hilarious, cause you are all cumming in 2nd place.

Just putting it out there...

• Haha 1

It requires a minimal amount of chemistry between two persons in order to obtain pleasure. If one is completely cold to the experience, there's no proper ways or secret techniques that will awake an orgasm. And if a lady likes you but your skills are limited, she will likely help and guide you to make her climax.

So instead of worrying about your abilities, start by finding someone who enjoys your company. The rest will come naturally.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:32 PM, Campfunfinder said:

Do ladies really enjoy daty from clients even if the clients don’t know how to do it properly?  Would you rather forgo the activity than receiving bad daty?

Should the person not happen to know how to-I will direct verbally. Always works out.xo 

Edited by Ashley Ann
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Okay honestly I enjoy oral all the time. That kind of attention to my clit. Wet, moist, soft, pressure, suction, nibbles...its all yay! Sure some skills will rock my world more than others. 

And while it is about the client, my experience is they appreciate it when I orgasm.

So if I want it a little to the left or a little, more nibble or less pressure I just tell them.  

Any oral is not normally all bad, it just needs a little tweaking. I have yet to find a man that minded me telling him my likes in bed, hobbyist or lover. Especially not after the change produces a positive reaction. 💦

However ...if your worried about your skill here book your provider and tell her you want to go to school. Have her educate you on what she likes. Chances are your fine and over thinking it. I teach men how to make me squirt all the time and am happy to do so. Just be honest so she knows she can direct you.

😘

Edited by Janebondage
  • Like 3

On 11/7/2019 at 9:09 AM, Sumac said:

I'm perplexed you think they "really enjoy" when it's done well.  Perhaps appreciate but you are a client not a lover. Perhaps I'm wrong but I would think most are skilled at creating the illusion we are good. 😊

Oh dear @Sumac, your right I really do need to go to PEI.

Yes your clients but we still connect and our bodies still have reactions. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, 613hobbyist said:

What if there was a thread by SP on clients who are the best at Daty?  That would be hilarious, cause you are all cumming in 2nd place.

Just putting it out there...

Brahahha 

Nooe there is not....but I messaged a  provider friend after a good the other day and she agreed with my glowing review. Sorry @613hobbyist that wasn’t you. 😈😉

• Like 1

So..... This is something lady's may or may not enjoy. Some gents know exactly what to do, others just don't . Done correctly , yay!!!  Not sure ? Perhaps ask. We all have "our way". Personalty I don't enjoy being bitten or treated like a dog's chew toy. .  I have experienced this and even after patiently explaining the experience can be painful  and creates tension.

You are under no obligation and while it's awesome if you treat me with care the opposite makes a very unpleasant experience for us both.

. Lots of gents are happy to follow tips. Others think biting , streatching and chewing is fun for me .

Guess what ? Its not........

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

So..... This is something lady's may or may not enjoy. Some gents know exactly what to do, others just don't . Done correctly , yay!!!  Not sure ? Perhaps ask. We all have "our way". Personalty I don't enjoy being bitten or treated like a dog's chew toy. .  I have experienced this and even after patiently explaining the experience can be painful  and creates tension.

You are under no obligation and while it's awesome if you treat me with care the opposite makes a very unpleasant experience for us both.

. Lots of gents are happy to follow tips. Others think biting , streatching and chewing is fun for me .

Guess what ? Its not........

So Katherine...are you saying that women are like men...and that teeth on skin hurts you ladies as well?  Of course I knew that...I'm just trying to be a little funny here.  So done well it should be lots of licking and nibbling and kissing(french kiss maybe) and some rubbing?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Oh dear @Sumac, your right I really do need to go to PEI.

Yes your clients but we still connect and our bodies still have reactions. 

Lol  Wonderful!  Always open to a little coaching and would be thrilled to actually create real pleasure in a SP. 😎

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sumac said:

Lol  Wonderful!  Always open to a little coaching and would be thrilled to actually create real pleasure in a SP. 😎

Well i am a pale redhead so you cant miss them. I tuen red in the face and get sweaty. Nothing pretty about my orgasms Mr 😔

So easy enough to tell when it happens

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Well i am a pale redhead so you cant miss them. I tuen red in the face and get sweaty. Nothing pretty about my orgasms Mr 😔

Au contraire(that is French for it's the opposite) this is the reason why I always liked redheads, you can clearly see when they are having fun or enjoying themselves and that is the prettiest of all.

Just saying...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Janebondage said:

You know, there is something delightfully arousing when women speak candidly about what gives them pleasure! Thank you Jane and Katherine.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sumac said:

You know, there is something delightfully arousing when women speak candidly about what gives them pleasure! Thank you Jane and Katherine.

To be honest, knowing what buttons to push is only one part of it. The consent and minimum chemistry are equally if not more important to make the magic happen.

It's not always a question of how, but more of with who.

46 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

To be honest, knowing what buttons to push is only one part of it. The consent and minimum chemistry are equally if not more important to make the magic happen.

It's not always a question of how, but more of with who.

I guess it is always good to restate the obvious....I guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sumac said:

I guess it is always good to restate the obvious....I guess.

As many tend to misinterpret and confuse ideal situations with realistic expectations, I more than think it's worth mentioning.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:15 PM, NotchJohnson said:

So Katherine...are you saying that women are like men...and that teeth on skin hurts you ladies as well?  Of course I knew that...I'm just trying to be a little funny here.  So done well it should be lots of licking and nibbling and kissing(french kiss maybe) and some rubbing?

You are absolutely correct Notch . It works both ways you are funny , i wish we had the chance to have met when i traveled like the the yellow line. .    I would hate to do that to a gent. If i am meeting with someone new i ask them to tell me if anything is amiss. I also have good reading skills. If Mr. Happy is not looking happy I  ask and correct as  directed. Neither ladies or gents can read minds so open communication is the only way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1