On 2/22/2020 at 7:17 PM, Katherine of Halifax said:

So..... This is something lady's may or may not enjoy. Some gents know exactly what to do, others just don't . Done correctly , yay!!!  Not sure ? Perhaps ask. We all have "our way". Personalty I don't enjoy being bitten or treated like a dog's chew toy. .  I have experienced this and even after patiently explaining the experience can be painful  and creates tension.

You are under no obligation and while it's awesome if you treat me with care the opposite makes a very unpleasant experience for us both.

. Lots of gents are happy to follow tips. Others think biting , streatching and chewing is fun for me .

Guess what ? Its not........

There is nothing like having your SP all in, and enjoying both you and herself. Katherine, I love when she takes the lead and she too is willing to share what she wants and works for her, especially at the moment! It’s a two way street in my mind! 

• Like 1

I do enjoy giving DATY if the woman is into it, it lets me know the woman is enjoying our encounter. However there are usually difficulties. One being that every woman reacts differently, so one method may not work with another. Some I fine need only oral to please them, others need oral, digits and/or anal play to get them going. I think like any physical relationship you need to talk to one another to know what works best.  Another concern I have is safety, although it is very unlikely, it may be considered unsafe and knowing your SP is safe is a must.  

• Like 4

On 2/23/2020 at 8:44 AM, NotchJohnson said:

Au contraire(that is French for it's the opposite) this is the reason why I always liked redheads, you can clearly see when they are having fun or enjoying themselves and that is the prettiest of all.

Just saying...

That actually made me blush reading it. ☺️

Yeah it always amazing how lovely the gents here are about the fact that I start the date pretty and look like a hold used up addict by the end of the date. I have a great time during the date but I am always horrified after they leave in I am looking in the mirror. I absolutely hate that my runny make up and sweaty red face is the last thing they see when they leave. 😳

But they always come back so I am trying to learn to let go of that.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Janebondage said:

Yeah it always amazing how lovely the gents here are about the fact that I start the date pretty and look like a hold used up addict by the end of the date. I have a great time during the date but I am always horrified after they leave in I am looking in the mirror. I absolutely hate that my runny make up and sweaty red face is the last thing they see when they leave. 😳

It's super hot actually 😉

• Like 1

I know some providers who are still working who are not offering kissing or daty at the moment. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

I know some providers who are still working who are not offering kissing or daty at the moment. 

I am confused about the ladies that are working at the moment.  Of course I still check websites that the ladies post there availability on and I do get interested but in another way I mark them as dangerous for the moment.  At least until this ban is lifted I wouldn't come close to anyone.  I don't even go and see my own family and I want to hug them so bad right now do you think that I would take the chance to go and see a provider and risk my health.

Thanks for posting this Angela, I know that you are not one of them so thank you from all of us guys that appreciate this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I am confused about the ladies that are working at the moment.  Of course I still check websites that the ladies post there availability on and I do get interested but in another way I mark them as dangerous for the moment.  At least until this ban is lifted I wouldn't come close to anyone.  I don't even go and see my own family and I want to hug them so bad right now do you think that I would take the chance to go and see a provider and risk my health.

I get where you're coming from, but... they may not have a lot of choice. If you had a choice between seeing clients or ending up homeless because you couldn't pay the rent, what would you do?

I think that most folks who are able to stop seeing clients or move to online services only have done so, but not everyone is it a situation where that's a viable option.